Deleted

The Best Cards of Hearthstone | Episode 1: Big Game Hunter!

Welcome to a series I will be doing where I will review the best and worst cards of Hearthstone! It takes a while to get the statistics so I would like if you were able to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE for more videos! Here's episode 1: Big Game Hunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvpkcTXsRJE

- - - Updated - - -

What card should I cover next!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where did you get the statistics from?

This is a series I have considered as well.
    I notice you are unpartnered and just starting out so let me offer you a step in the right direction.
    In my signature is a link to the network I am a Media Manager of.
    We focus on helping those new or smaller on youtube expand and maximize their content and ideas as well as allowing partners to monetize their videos.
    Since you are posting here I can already tell this is on your mind.

One of the main ways to grow is proper tags, description and thumbnail - all of which could be easily improved on that video.
    We would be happy to help with this if you decide to check out our network.

Feel free to check out the link below or email us for any questions you'd like answered.
    Contact@noobist.tv
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Where did you get the statistics from?
    Mostly hearthpwn and other external sites (hearthhead too)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    This is a series I have considered as well.
    I notice you are unpartnered and just starting out so let me offer you a step in the right direction.
    In my signature is a link to the network I am a Media Manager of.
    We focus on helping those new or smaller on youtube expand and maximize their content and ideas as well as allowing partners to monetize their videos.
    Since you are posting here I can already tell this is on your mind.

One of the main ways to grow is proper tags, description and thumbnail - all of which could be easily improved on that video.
    We would be happy to help with this if you decide to check out our network.

Feel free to check out the link below or email us for any questions you'd like answered.
    Contact@noobist.tv
    Mostly doing it for fun, wouldn't mind a partnership but at the same time your site doesn't have much info on it.