Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I think you are looking at this wrong. I am sure there are a lot of classes that would appreciate being able to store 3 specs and 3 gear sets especially when you consider PvP. Now whether it worked like Dual spec where you can change at will is another story but I think we should be able to at least store more than 2 specs. With all the concessions Blizzard has made to alts that sounds like a perfectly reasonable feature to me. Picking talents is nowhere near the pita it used to be but it really makes no sense to have to manually set up talents, glyphs and action bars at this point. As far as having to go to a trainer and pay for it I imagine that will stay in the game for a while but I don't see a problem with storing additional talent and gear sets.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2013-03-31 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torais View Post
    A spec that had melee DPS AND tanking in the same tree. I don't think I even need to go over why that was a problem.

You are also the only class that can be a Healer, Tank, Ranged DPS AND Melee DPS with a single character.

It is utterly amazing how spoiled for choice Druids are and yet still not happy.
    how exactly we are spoiled? you as a rogue for example (dont know what you play i said a random class) got 3 specs that work with the same gear blizzard will nerf the 1st specc you got 2 other options as a druid what you can do when they will nerf your boomkin/resto/feral/guardian ? take the gear and throw it to the garbage we are indeed spoiled its nice to see the one side of the coin all the time

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 07:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Why do druids get an extra spec while everyone else is stuck with only 3? Not fair either. lol
    dont know if you check the forums at all but we didnt ask to split the bear/cat in 2 specs blizzard forced us

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanter View Post
    how exactly we are spoiled? you as a rogue for example (dont know what you play i said a random class) got 3 specs that work with the same gear blizzard will nerf the 1st specc you got 2 other options as a druid what you can do when they will nerf your boomkin/resto/feral/guardian ? take the gear and throw it to the garbage we are indeed spoiled its nice to see the one side of the coin all the time

---------- Post added 2013-03-31 at 07:15 AM ----------

dont know if you check the forums at all but we didnt ask to split the bear/cat in 2 specs blizzard forced us
    If they nerf your boomkin you go resto, if they nerf resto go boomkin, figure out for yourself what you do when they nerf feral/guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    Gypped* As in cheated by a gypsy.
    Think about what a gypsy is and what blizzard is real hard... then think about what you have been doing for past few years.....

Quote Originally Posted by balatro View Post
    Way to dodge the issue and let my point fly right over your head.

To answer you though, few. Next to none in fact. The same with druids who don't play all of their specs. Warriors, Shamans, Hunters, etc...all in the same boat.

If anything, I see tri-spec being implemented b/c 1) enough people screamed loud enough for it (apparently the same people now screaming for quad spec) and 2) if you play a class capable of more than one role, especially in raiding environments, most guilds will ask you to become competent in a second spec for utility purposes. So odds are players have roles 1 and 2 dedicated to their PvE needs and if you want to be quasi-competitive at PvP, you need a build dedicated to that.
    I play all three specs on my paladin and she is an alt. In fact, I've played all 3 specs on most of my toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    its pretty outrageous that everyone gets everything but we druids only get 75%. is it fair?
    Pretty outrageous that druids can fill any role with the push of a button, but other classes only get 75% of the specs. Is it fair?

Oh, poor druids actually get specs balanced around 1 idea

Instead of every other class getting balanced around 5

Poor you >_>

5.2 Disc Priest Guide | Retired(Playing Aion)

Even when there was just the Feral tree, it was classified as Tank/DPS, and it was fully acknowledged that Druids could fill all 4 roles, tank/heals/ranged dps/melee dps. The splitting of the tree into 4 specs just formalized it. As someone with a Druid alt, I have to agree with those against giving Druids a quad-spec option just because they have four specs. It's been said a thousand times in this thread already, but the "why do druids get 75%" argument is pretty easily flipped to "why do druids get 133%?" We have one more spec than anyone, more choice than any other class in the game.

why complain now? arent you just as jipped with dual spec?

Stood in the Fire
    I don't think they are. You fill four roles. You're already getting something Blizzard said they wouldn't do.

Also, it seems some people are getting specs/trees mixed up. Druids have 3 trees that can be spec'd 4 ways. Just because feral is split doesn't mean you only have 3 specs. Specs are as follows; Ranged dps, healer, melee dps, tank. And if you want to break it down even more we can go into pvp/pve specs etc. Then Pvp into rbgs/bgs/arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jektar View Post
    I don't think they are. You fill four roles. You're already getting something Blizzard said they wouldn't do.

Also, it seems some people are getting specs/trees mixed up. Druids have 3 trees that can be spec'd 4 ways. Just because feral is split doesn't mean you only have 3 specs. Specs are as follows; Ranged dps, healer, melee dps, tank. And if you want to break it down even more we can go into pvp/pve specs etc. Then Pvp into rbgs/bgs/arenas.
    have you not been paying attention? bear is its own spec now, called "Guardian" so the four druid specs are now: Balance (moonkin) Resto (tree) Feral (cat) Guardian (bear)

Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.
    [Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1521-3726-7197]

BAHAHAHA I was so waiting for this ridiculous thread. Ahh, druid, you have not let me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascendanzy View Post
    You are kidding right?
    Rogues do the who stealth thing better.... They have smoke bomb. Nuff said...

/end thread

Just a warning for everyone - keep your posts constructive and on the topic. No need for trolling or flaming others.

Once upon a time there was you could only have one spec,and respec at trainer if you want to take another role,stop complaining and be happy you already have more than other classes.

Pokemon/3DS FC: 2251-4039-7028 (currently playing: Give me Bayonetta 2 alreadyyyyyghaaaaah ;_; )
    safari type:ghost (Shuppet,Pumpkaboo,Spiritomb)