Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Or releasing the new character models and them being even worse than the original models... then watch as the forums have a hissy fit lol
    Ohhh that would be deliciously cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Came here to post the exact same thing lol.
    Except, why would they put the tri-spec code into the PTR if it's only a joke? And why do it a week too early?

well it wouldn't be completely unknown to do an early joke. I mean American Eagle this year released "skinny skinny, spray on denim" jeans 2 weeks before april 1st as a joke this year. Not really funny at all but it happens.
    Hate people who read https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ and immediately think they're debate kings.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    well it wouldn't be completely unknown to do an early joke. I mean American Eagle this year released "skinny skinny, spray on denim" jeans 2 weeks before april 1st as a joke this year. Not really funny at all but it happens.
    I could not stop laughing when I saw that. I was then sad that I would never see a woman on campus wearing that. =[
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    Stupid! New things are always much better then the old things...
    New Star wars > old Star wars (crappy special effects anyone lol!)
    Justine Beiber > the beatles (shitty copycats music lol!)
    Twilligt > dracula, do I even need to comment loooool
    yea its probably nostalgia

They'll re-introduce diablo3 pvp.
    <Method> Tntmaxy #1 #2

Probably gonna end up being something silly. My bet would be on an IRL Heartstone gaming club/room/LAN-like setting.

That, or live Level 80 Chieftain tours, including cosplay suits.

...Or hey, WoW with a Wii-like sensor. Call it WoW Sports.
    The prince, he said the greeting; the tinker followed through, the farmed bought three loaves of bread, the jester paid the due.
    The prince said, "Please,", and "Thank you," The farmer "How d'you do?" the Tinker stole an apple, but the jester paid the due.
    Four went up to the frosty crown, but three came tumbling, tumbling down.

Maybe something huge, incredible and TRUE that everyone will think it's fake?
    It will be a nice troll for you guys

Herald of the Titans Zelgius the Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zyx View Post
    Except, why would they put the tri-spec code into the PTR if it's only a joke? And why do it a week too early?
    It's a secret to everyone
    They probably let it be datamined to let everyone think it's real, just to crush their hopes.

Think whats popular right now and think of incorporating that into something blizzard... thats what it would be :P
    Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash

SC2 related class/race!
    Kanx - Protection Warrior (Armory)
    Amputechture - Protection Paladin (Armory)
    Absolved [5/13HC] - No longer raiding

They are gonna announce Burning Legion expansion, then say april's first, then on the actual announcement say we fool'd you! It was actually real and you didn't believe! /trollface

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Crabby will make a glorious return
    Oh god i can't wait for Crabby !!

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    and last 3 has been so obvious even a dead cat would figure it out. and lets say this 3.e talent specc is the "joke", i think more people would be pissed at giving such a huge thing then saying "na mejt itz all for jokez lololol".
    Which only showed that there are in fact people who would lose a mental battle with a corpse.

I was thinking WoW to the PS3. And that your PC account and PS3 account wouldn't be shared, so you'd have to roll new characters.

Either that, or RMAH alongside BMAH, just to really troll the doomsayers about the death of WoW.

I gotta say, the amount of idiots people that think a third spec is an april fools joke, really make me wonder about how dumb the average forum member is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevra View Post
    It's a #$^&*@ fantasy game. You're a blue space goat riding around on flying serpents killing dragons the size of continents. And you're wondering why a gryphon doesn't look like an eagle?

It would be nice if they did no any April Fools this years, but makes a big announcement that seems like it is to good to be true.

My money is also on a joke that isn't a joke and because everyone thought it was a joke, the joke's on them.
    "The world is filled with lies! Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness. Thou shalt not commit adultary. These are all lies, deceptions. I don't want to be killed. I don't want to be victim of theft. That is why they use lies like justice and moral to protect their weak selves. The original truth is the survival of the fittest. One must devour it all, wether it be other humans, wealth, power or the world itself! All hail Britannia!" - Charles vi Britannia

Pandas! Oh wait...

They release the new models, announce it as an April Fools but then the April fools is an April Fools

The Lightbringer Edward Newgate's Avatar
    Each hour a random zone gets nuked by deathwing, he flies around Old azeroth again nuking places.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «