Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Herald of the Titans Wishblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,816
    Damn it all, Garrosh ruined the Vale! Can imagine some Pandaren are quite pissed at that.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Kazzak EU

  2. #62
    Dreadlord Niku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    スウェーデン
    Posts
    970
    I'm so upset at what an ugly little mud hole they've made in the Vale.
    "The world is filled with lies! Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness. Thou shalt not commit adultary. These are all lies, deceptions. I don't want to be killed. I don't want to be victim of theft. That is why they use lies like justice and moral to protect their weak selves. The original truth is the survival of the fittest. One must devour it all, wether it be other humans, wealth, power or the world itself! All hail Britannia!" - Charles vi Britannia

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Damn it all, Garrosh ruined the Vale! Can imagine some Pandaren are quite pissed at that.
    Actually I tought pandaria would be more destroyed by the war.

  4. #64
    Grunt Zomppa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In the Mountains
    Posts
    18
    There is more of Kor'kron at Forgotten Pools! OP better check it out and send some screenies since I cant link images
    Last edited by Zomppa; 2013-03-26 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Typo

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    I'm so upset at what an ugly little mud hole they've made in the Vale.
    Upset at what part. Ugly or little?

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Actually I tought pandaria would be more destroyed by the war.
    Same here, but I guess I expected more conflict than what we got.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomppa View Post
    There is more of Kor'kron at Forgotten Pools! OP better check it out and send some screenies since I cant link images
    I think i posted them already, just from different angle.

  8. #68
    Grunt Zomppa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In the Mountains
    Posts
    18
    Ahh, yes indeed you did! Will check more places soon for some more inspection!

  9. #69
    Gaaaaaaaah!

    I need a steadier source of moneys. I'm missing out on all this cool stuff :<

    If I could make a request, anything interesting happening in the Eastern Kingdoms, specifically Lordaeron?

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomppa View Post
    Ahh, yes indeed you did! Will check more places soon for some more inspection!
    I scouted the whole barrens and durotar. Even the border hills.

    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Same here, but I guess I expected more conflict than what we got.
    I wouldnt mind more visible destruction.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    If I could make a request, anything interesting happening in the Eastern Kingdoms, specifically Lordaeron?
    Nothing.

  11. #71
    I am Murloc! Alenarien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Antrim, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    5,850
    Here's hoping Zaela will be carrying baby Garrosh's. They certainly seemed to get along in the Twilight Highlands, and if Thrall can find the time to knock up Aggra whilst stopping the world from tearing itself apart, then I can hope we see some heirs to this expansion's biggest scapegoat (Garrosh)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    Wanting stricter immigration policies is predicated upon highly racist views, undoubtedly.

  12. #72
    The Lightbringer Auxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    3,251
    If the Vale is getting a change to reflect the Scenario, I wonder if Four Winds will get a change to reflect Gold Rush?

    Pretty sure that BG is set in Four Winds.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

  13. #73
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,976
    Ha. All you garrosh lovers saying how great Garrosh was, now hes ruined the vale and you hate him.

    you honestly didn't see this coming?

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Nothing.
    Dayng :<

    Well Sylvanas has had her time in the sun. Vol'jin and the rest haven't had much to do in a relative while. Hopefully we'll get back to her soon though. Her story and the story of the Forsaken isn't complete yet either.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    If the Vale is getting a change to reflect the Scenario, I wonder if Four Winds will get a change to reflect Gold Rush?

    Pretty sure that BG is set in Four Winds.
    As far as I know, areas never get changed to reflect BGs.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Ha. All you garrosh lovers saying how great Garrosh was, now hes ruined the vale and you hate him.

    you honestly didn't see this coming?
    I still find garrosh amusing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    If the Vale is getting a change to reflect the Scenario, I wonder if Four Winds will get a change to reflect Gold Rush?

    Pretty sure that BG is set in Four Winds.
    No visible changes in Vo4W.



    Just saw a Voljin Loyalist in orgrimmar yell: VolJin Lives and he got killed by KorKron overseer afterward.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2013-03-26 at 02:01 PM.

  17. #77
    Bloodsail Admiral Nivena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Iceblood Garrison
    Posts
    1,110
    How dare you change the Barrens, again!

  18. #78
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,918
    I have always hated Garrosh... so these is not new for me

  19. #79
    I am Murloc! Alenarien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Antrim, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    5,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Ha. All you garrosh lovers saying how great Garrosh was, now hes ruined the vale and you hate him.
    Nope. I personally prefer the gritty Horde look of places over that of Pandaria anyway. Still love Garrosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    Wanting stricter immigration policies is predicated upon highly racist views, undoubtedly.

  20. #80
    Grunt Zomppa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In the Mountains
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I still find garrosh amusing.



    No visible changes in Vo4W.



    Just saw a Voljin Loyalist in orgrimmar yell: VolJin Lives and he got killed by KorKron overseer afterward.
    I can confirm that, was just about to write it here!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •