Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Ah yes of course, the organization that -hasn't- been dealing with demons and the scourge and crazy cultists and political conflict for years will beat out the ones that have.

Hilarious.

C..CoughSha.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    Does Garrosh have a son?
    Well it can be speculated that Garrosh and Zaela are doing the monster mash

Also: I wish there would be a 2 minute long cinematics of Thrall and Garrosh Fighting a duel to the death just before we fight Garrosh along with Voljin/Varian

In times of war I perfer Garrosh, in time of peace Thrall will do. But I think Thrall should stay in the middle like Malfurion Stormrage, in times of war. I Thrall become the leader again they should change the title "Warchief" to "Lovechief"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    Don't want to imagine that..
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    Don't want to imagine that..
    No proto-drakes were involved :P

Also: I wish there would be a 2 minute long cinematics of Thrall and Garrosh Fighting a duel to the death just before we fight Garrosh along with Voljin/Varian
    monster mash lol... Could be Jaina (who is a slut) and have been linked to 5 different people, who do you think Jaina's going to date next? my money is on Sargeras we know the Human male isn't big enough for her... she love men with power.

Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Yeah, they're just the organization that's been near constantly dealing with the physical manifestation of their entire continent's inner turmoil, thousands and thousands of killer humanoid bugs, and essentially giant mongolian bull men with huge reserves of weaponized oil. Not like that counts for anything against Garrosh's token force that's barely loyal to him.
    Sha were barely an issue till the Alliance and Horde showed up, and the Yaungol are barely more of a threat than the centaur or any other races. And I'd hardly say all the horde forces on pandaria are a 'token' force.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    monster mash lol... Could be Jaina (who is a slut) and have been linked to 5 different people, who do you think Jaina's going to date next? my money is on Sargeras we know the Human male isn't big enough for her... she love men with power.
    Saergeras invades azeroth next expansion. We are all brought down to our knees and our only hope is for Jaina to give Saergeras AIDS

Not acceptable
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-26 at 08:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Vale changes:

I'm pretty sure tha Shado Pan don't approve of the horde defiling the sacred Vale.

Sha were barely an issue till the Alliance and Horde showed up, and the Yaungol are barely more of a threat than the centaur or any other races. And I'd hardly say all the horde forces on pandaria are a 'token' force.
    The whole Shado-pan uprising seems to differ. They've overthrown the Mogu, Garrosh is not a big deal for them unless he finds himself a new Divine Bell or unleashes Y'shaarj

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Vale changes:

I can see the conversation in my head:

Taran Zhu: Hey... come here man you got a second?
    Dezco: sure whats up?
    Taran Zhu: so... uhh... yeah, we're friends and all that, right?
    Dezco: yeah... what are you getting at?
    Taran Zhu: so... uhh... WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS THAT FUCKING THING OVER THERE? *points at the giant crater with Horde banners around it*
    Dezco: uh... blame Garrosh?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

does this mean that maybe the new daily hub is in the barens? O_o
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I think the ending will be Thrall and Garrosh dies but their sons get to grow up with each other.
    I actually *love* this idea. (Let's assume in this case, Garrosh and Zaela *have* been pounding the tuna.) It seems like one of those things. Let's say Vol'jin is Warchief, and for the years leading up to Thrall and Garrosh's sons growing up, he gives them the lowdown on their fathers.

He'd probably teach them what the Horde truly values, etc. etc. I want it. I want it right now. (Oh god. I can see Hellscream III getting all mopey because his daddy tried to kill everyone before he died. At least he doesn't have a reason to go nutzsky and get all Pride-filled, because Garrosh made his deathbed, rather than save the orcs.)

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    The whole Shado-pan uprising seems to differ. They've overthrown the Mogu, Garrosh is not a big deal for them unless he finds himself a new Divine Bell or unleashes Y'shaarj
    They overthrew the mogu with Kirin-Tor / Sunreaver help, or if you're referring to the original rebellion that was THOUSANDS of years ago and the ones that were alive then, when combat was common, are not alive NOW where the biggest deal up until the sha freaked out was the occasional hozen ravage.
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    The Yaungol are hardly "barely a threat", did you miss the part where Kun Lai (which was according to npcs meant to be full of farms) was totally invaded and ransacked by them to the point where the Celstials opened the vale to refugees?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    does this mean that maybe the new daily hub is in the barens? O_o
    Kind of, when you listen to sound files it seems like you have to stop caravans in barrens to stop resources going to orgrimmar so Darkspear trolls can attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    I actually *love* this idea. (Let's assume in this case, Garrosh and Zaela *have* been pounding the tuna.) It seems like one of those things. Let's say Vol'jin is Warchief, and for the years leading up to Thrall and Garrosh's sons growing up, he gives them the lowdown on their fathers.

He'd probably teach them what the Horde truly values, etc. etc. I want it. I want it right now. (Oh god. I can see Hellscream III getting all mopey because his daddy tried to kill everyone before he died. At least he doesn't have a reason to go nutzsky and get all Pride-filled, because Garrosh made his deathbed, rather than save the orcs.)
    And Thrall son becomes like his father, but Garrosh his son does to, and story restarts all over again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Considering the Shado-Pan, like the Argent Crusade with the Lich King, were intelligent and resourceful enough to breach the blockades by the Thunder King and come right up to his door, in a sense, I view them as competent enough, and probably much more competent, than the Horde/Alliance equivalents. However, I don't think they'd be able to take the full might of either, but they'd never try it, they aren't stupid. This Vale issue is entirely political at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    Considering the Shado-Pan, like the Argent Crusade with the Lich King, were intelligent and resourceful enough to breach the blockades by the Thunder King and come right up to his door, in a sense, I view them as competent enough, and probably much more competent, than the Horde/Alliance equivalents. However, I don't think they'd be able to take the full might of either, but they'd never try it, they aren't stupid. This Vale issue is entirely political at this point.
    The Shado-pan could only do that with support from Sunreavers and Kirin Tor tying up all the other Mogu and Saurok...
    Twas brillig

Let's be honest, Garrosh is not going down because anything he did was EVIL, he's going down because he opposes Thrall and mistreated the other Horde leaders, if every EVIL person went down then Sylvanas would be dead already.

Wait just a second...