Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    The Shado-pan could only do that with support from Sunreavers and Kirin Tor tying up all the other Mogu and Saurok...
    I'm not sure that was the case I was given. "I'm not sure they really need the help" is what I was told by Lor'themar. Either way, it doesn't matter, as they're still a markedly competent military force that acts as a foil for the expected Pandaren motif. What exactly is being proved here, anyway? You could argue the Argent Crusade needed help from them too, but that doesn't make it a fact. However, that wasn't quite the point I was making.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Ha. All you garrosh lovers saying how great Garrosh was, now hes ruined the vale and you hate him.

you honestly didn't see this coming?
    Still love him.

Deal with it.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    does this mean that maybe the new daily hub is in the barens? O_o

Patch 5.3.. literally bringing back barrens chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Seems like it. Next to her was Dark Shaman[PH], also there were some mobs that were hostile. General Nazgrim as well, he killed me when i got near him.
    Oh man, not Nazgrim! I had high hopes for him! Still do in fact, he'll come around! I hope...

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 01:45 PM ----------

Let's be honest, Garrosh is not going down because anything he did was EVIL, he's going down because he opposes Thrall and mistreated the other Horde leaders, if every EVIL person went down then Sylvanas would be dead already.
    Well, she has died like 3 times already so...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    I'm not sure that was the case I was given. "I'm not sure they really need the help" is what I was told by Lor'themar. Either way, it doesn't matter, as they're still a markedly competent military force that acts as a foil for the expected Pandaren motif. What exactly is being proved here, anyway? You could argue the Argent Crusade needed help from them too, but that doesn't make it a fact. However, that wasn't quite the point I was making.
    I'm arguing that, competent as the Shado-pan might be, they'd still have their clocks cleaned by military forces that have been fighting demons and undead and each other for years, since, up until the Horde and Alliance woke up the Sha, they had no major issues to deal with, and in fact, would've been overrun if it weren't for folks from the Alliance and Horde bailing them out all over Pandaria.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Oh man, not Nazgrim! I had high hopes for him! Still do in fact, he'll come around! I hope...
    They can't kill him, we all love him! Nazgrim for Warchief 2013!
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    It does piss me off they ruined a portion of the vale for this. I loved that place, now it looks stained.

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    They can't kill him, we all love him! Nazgrim for Warchief 2013!
    No way! Lor'themar Theron will make a fine Warchief! All will know the power and glory of the Sin'dorei.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    It does piss me off they ruined a portion of the vale for this. I loved that place, now it looks stained.
    Then stop playing if it pisses you off.

I'm arguing that, competent as the Shado-pan might be, they'd still have their clocks cleaned by military forces that have been fighting demons and undead and each other for years, since, up until the Horde and Alliance woke up the Sha, they had no major issues to deal with, and in fact, would've been overrun if it weren't for folks from the Alliance and Horde bailing them out all over Pandaria.
    Hey, I'm not arguing that they didn't need our help, I agree! Without us, even though the Sha wouldn't have woken up, they still would've had to fight the Zandalari and the reuniting Mogu and the Thunder King (presumably) on their own. Nnnnnope! They're awesome, but they couldn't do *that*.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh sure loves that new orc architecture, interesting stuff thanks for sharing

I think this confirms that Nazgrim is not siding with Garrosh, and probably has not for a while. There's no way they're killing off Riko or making him a Garrosh supporter, and since he has the same spying quest/objective as Nazgrim, then Nazgrim's likely a spy as well. Baine did say in patch 5.1 that Nazgrim was very honorable and could be trusted, or something along those lines. I think they've just built Nazgrim up too much over the last couple expansions to kill him off. He's by no means 2-Dimensional and he's got that loveable pack of Horde NPCs from Jade Forest that we all know and alove.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    I think this confirms that Nazgrim is not siding with Garrosh, and probably has not for a while. There's no way they're killing off Riko or making him a Garrosh supporter, and since he has the same spying quest/objective as Nazgrim, then Nazgrim's likely a spy as well. Baine did say in patch 5.1 that Nazgrim was very honorable and could be trusted, or something along those lines. I think they've just built Nazgrim up too much over the last couple expansions to kill him off. He's by no means 2-Dimensional and he's got that loveable pack of Horde NPCs from Jade Forest that we all know and alove.
    Nazgrim not a Garrosh Supporter? Ashame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Chances are we'll be spying on them during the "Kor'kron disguise" quests. Zaela and some dark shaman are subduing a dragon on the PTR, Nazgrim (though unattackable) is hostile and commanding a group of Kor'kron marines who try to kill you on sight, and Riko is... Riko.

10+ Year Old Account
    this post is terribly interesting !

No, we probably talk to them while disguised as kor'kron.
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    stil no physical changes with the Alliance in the outdoor world? i have a VERY bad feeling when it comes to Alliance storytelling/reprensetation.... again

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    Garrosh is the True Warchief for me, he must do really something horrible to let me believe otherwise, for now, Garrosh can't be defeated easily
    Even Garrosh knows that he's just a temp.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    stil no physical changes with the Alliance in the outdoor world? i have a VERY bad feeling when it comes to Alliance storytelling/reprensetation.... again
    The Alliance is preparing to assault Orgrimmar, they get to participate in the rebellion too, there's an achievement for that. Calm down, the ptr stuff is a day old.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Its not quite Horde vs Alliance. its like Horde & Alliance VS Garrosh
    Sadly so, as I predicted long ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Sadly so, as I predicted long ago...
    Yeah, I dont want to be allies with "da alliance".

I would love to see Admiral Taylor and Nazgrim fight together finally