Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Black dragonmaw, red dragonmaw. Guess being an unredeemable piece of shit knows no color.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Black dragonmaw, red dragonmaw. Guess being an unredeemable piece of shit knows no color.
    If they actually make her hold with Garrosh, that's one of the bigger character deviations they've done in fact. He's doing exactly what she rebelled against Mor'ghor for.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    If they actually make her hold with Garrosh, that's one of the bigger character deviations they've done in fact. He's doing exactly what she rebelled against Mor'ghor for.
    If I remember right, she rebelled over racial purity and pride, both of which Garrosh loves. She's smarter than he will ever be, but they are both basically vile at the core.

What if they make her a boss in SoO. Imagine fighting her on the drake shes taming right now. Woah, could be cool.
    Well, I cant really imagine bosses in SoO except Garrosh and Malkorok.

Oh yeah, what the hell's up with Garrosh just kidnapping any big beast he can find in Northrend? First he kidnapped the magnataur babies, and what's he doing now? Scrambling the drake's eggs when it disobeys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    It does piss me off they ruined a portion of the vale for this. I loved that place, now it looks stained.
    That's exactly the feeling Blizzard wants you to have. So you've got anger and want to kill Garrosh for doing these actions.

Oh btw, nothing has changed so far around Dun Morogh. I checked there.

Kosak mentioned on twitter that they are changing the area where the battle is happening. This was in response to a question about changes to the Alliance side of things.

Assuming Blizzard wants to keep the same basic theme, chances are they are flipping it over the chasm into the Southern Barrens. It could still be based around protecting Tauren weapon shipments, and since the Alliance has a far stronger presence in the Southern Barrens then they do in the North (in spite of their losses in Tides of War), they have a more immediate reason for participating. Then of course there might be technical problems on PvP servers since the Northern Barrens are considered Horde territory.

So while I don't know if there are any changes just yet, I'd keep an eye on the Southern Barrens.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    That's exactly the feeling Blizzard wants you to have. So you've got anger and want to kill Garrosh for doing these actions.
    Or it just makes you realize there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Nothing is worth fighting for because it will all be ruined anyway. It doesn't matter who winds up on the throne in the end, they wont rule over anything worth having. A collection of blasted, ruined wastelands.

These screenshots and plot snippets are making me depressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    What if they make her a boss in SoO. Imagine fighting her on the drake shes taming right now.
    Imagine what mount will be on her lootlist? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I cannot wait for this patch. I don't know if I'm with or against Garrosh yet....only time will tell what happens to Thrall................

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    If I remember right, she rebelled over racial purity and pride, both of which Garrosh loves. She's smarter than he will ever be, but they are both basically vile at the core.
    She rebelled because the clan was being forced into corruption (which Garrosh is doing) and made to pretty much worship their tyrant leader (ditto).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Just like Garrosh, DH will do anything to win a war. Their amount of bloodthirsty are quite the same if you ask me. Amongst all of the warchiefs of the horde, Thrall is the odd one here.
    That's why he killed all the Warlocks (except Gul'dan) and with the victory on his grasp, decided to go after Gul'dan instead? Pretty much shows that Doomhammer was honorable and unlike Garrosh.

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 10:56 AM ----------

She rebelled because the clan was being forced into corruption (which Garrosh is doing) and made to pretty much worship their tyrant leader (ditto).
    Don't know, her beef seems to be more related with the fact of being Fel Orcs than anything else. Most likely she didn't had yet the insight view of Garrosh's dealings and what she sees from her PoV is non-orcish races, from the times of Thrall, rebellion against the new Warchief.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

They killed some of those captives:
    Hold up, is that proto drake being fed trolls?

That's just messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Hold up, is that proto drake being fed trolls?

That's just messed up.
    But its effective eco-friendly corpse disposal system!

Night elves would be proud.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if they make her a boss in SoO. Imagine fighting her on the drake shes taming right now. Woah, could be cool.
    Well, I cant really imagine bosses in SoO except Garrosh and Malkorok.
    Add Zaela for sure and Imo General Nazgrim. If he doesn't wakes up in time, and if he is corrupted by Garrosh's new weapon.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do you guys get all these things from?

PTR isn't live yet right, so how is this even possible?
    Last edited by Gimlix; 2013-03-27 at 12:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    But its effective eco-friendly corpse disposal system!

Night elves would be proud.
    I guess that is true

Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    Where do you guys get all these things from?

PTR isn't live yet right, so how is this even possible?
    ptr is up, i'm on it right now. go just out of org gate and then head towards the docks to see stuff. don't go on a ground mount though, kor'kron will touch your delicates roughly ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    The proto-drake is there to prevent Trollish Regeneration (i.e. Fire).

That said, I 100% support feeding Proto-drakes Trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethlos View Post
    Welcome to Barrens 3.0
    Fixed that bit for ya