Unwanted tummy fats

What would be the fastest way to work out my unwanted tummy fats due to excessive eating?

sporting and stopping the snacking?
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

You cant target specific areas of body to lose fat, you've gotta start eating healthy and exercising and it will be a uniform loss of fat everywhere.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

You cannot target fat. Eat less calories and add muscle.

The trick to adding muscle is twofold:

1. weight resistance exercise - lift until exhaustion to tear muscle down
    2. eat protein so the muscles will grow back bigger

Cut down overall calories but mix in a protein shake and hit the gym. Simple.

Surgery is the fastest. Liposuction.

Deleted
    This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZKhpbfR-LE

It's simple really. After that then you can do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh1ghJDHpgU

Deleted
    What type of tummy fat do you have anyway?

If its pear shape? Thats usually because you sit around too much (or genetic, who knows for sure). If its that you need to stop sitting so much or it comes back even if you reduce it.
    As others said, you cant target areas to reduce it. but you might be able to reduce the chances of it getting back if you know how it came about.

Other types are beer belly which doesnt always come from beer and then theres stuff like moobs type..which.. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    You cannot target fat. Eat less calories and add muscle.

The trick to adding muscle is twofold:

1. weight resistance exercise - lift until exhaustion to tear muscle down
    2. eat protein so the muscles will grow back bigger

Cut down overall calories but mix in a protein shake and hit the gym. Simple.
    Cutting calories and building muscle is close to impossible. If you want to add muscle then you have to eat more than what your body is expending. And a protein shake isn't going to help much if used with your other regular foods. One scoop is around 25g of protein, depending on brands, and you're gonna want to consume at least 1-1.5g of protein per pound of LBM, which would start at around 130lb, depending on the individual.

OT: cut calories. Lift heavy at least 3x a week. Consume enough protein to preserve muscle as your chances of gaining muscle are slim to none while in a calorie deficit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FatRastafarian View Post
    Cutting calories and building muscle is close to impossible. If you want to add muscle then you have to eat more than what your body is expending. And a protein shake isn't going to help much if used with your other regular foods. One scoop is around 25g of protein, depending on brands, and you're gonna want to consume at least 1-1.5g of protein per pound of LBM, which would start at around 130lb, depending on the individual.

OT: cut calories. Lift heavy at least 3x a week. Consume enough protein to preserve muscle as your chances of gaining muscle are slim to none while in a calorie deficit
    While I agree with most of that, it really depends on their situation. If they have never worked out or it's been a really long time since they last did any heavy resistance training, even hitting a caloric surplus will result in fat loss and muscle gain if they do some weight lifting and cardio. When I mean by cardio is walking at a brisk pace AFTER you have weight lifted. When you are new to weight training, your body reacts differently compared to someone who is lean already.

If you really want to lose weight you need start seriously counting calories and eating at home so you actually know how many calories you are putting into your body. Eating out and the companies "nutritional" facts page is a bunch of bullshit. If they say that cheeseburger is only 300 calories. It's really probably 500-600 depending on how they make it the time you pay for it.

If you have a lot of tummy fat you are probably sitting too much, that's true but it's most likely what you eat and how much you eat and you probably not exercising. Start eating whole foods and less sugary and processed foods. Watch what you eat and don't over eat! Exercise with weights. Don't be afraid to lift weights because you are a girl. You won't turn into a man or have huge bulges of muscles. Do some brisk walking paced cardio for a good half hour after some weight lifting and on your off day, ride a bike, walk a dog or go swimming for a bit.

Look up Intermitted Fasting.

* Just my advice.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    While I agree with most of that, it really depends on their situation. If they have never worked out or it's been a really long time since they last did any heavy resistance training, even hitting a caloric surplus will result in fat loss and muscle gain if they do some weight lifting and cardio. When I mean by cardio is walking at a brisk pace AFTER you have weight lifted. When you are new to weight training, your body reacts differently compared to someone who is lean already.

If you really want to lose weight you need start seriously counting calories and eating at home so you actually know how many calories you are putting into your body. Eating out and the companies "nutritional" facts page is a bunch of bullshit. If they say that cheeseburger is only 300 calories. It's really probably 500-600 depending on how they make it the time you pay for it.

If you have a lot of tummy fat you are probably sitting too much, that's true but it's most likely what you eat and how much you eat and you probably not exercising. Start eating whole foods and less sugary and processed foods. Watch what you eat and don't over eat! Exercise with weights. Don't be afraid to lift weights because you are a girl. You won't turn into a man or have huge bulges of muscles. Do some brisk walking paced cardio for a good half hour after some weight lifting and on your off day, ride a bike, walk a dog or go swimming for a bit.

Look up Intermitted Fasting.

* Just my advice.
    While IF works for me and a lot of people I know, studies show that eating consistently throughout the day tends to lead to more weight loss for the average person. This is because it reduces your chances to binge. So, try IF if you want. If you can sustain it, great. If you can't, try the zone diet. If that doesn't work, try paleo. Just go through a bunch of diets till you find one that works for you and one you can sustain. Everyone is different and what works for one person won't always work for you.

I should state that the above speaks to behavior and consistency. Absent glucose intolerance, what and when you eat does not have an impact on weight loss absent behavioral changes (you exercise less because your diet deprives you of energy, for instance).

There are 3 Elements to getting the best body fat levels and hormone balance:
    1. Exercise : Strgth training and cardio

2. Nutrition: High Protein - Moderate Carb and Low Fat diet's are most sustainable in the long-term

3. Supplementation: Whey protein and using something like EDIT which was banned in Australia [but I happened to bring some in from overseas!!!}[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 08:52 PM ----------

Infracted for advertising
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2013-03-29 at 08:55 PM. Reason: advertising

Deleted
    a daily running hour could make it change alot!

The NHS website shows a list of all the different diet fads on offer, and explains the pros and cons of them all, but as a general rule they only really support/recommend the diets which don't actually involve exclusion of a particular food group (e.g. "low" or "no" carbs diets are a no no, or things like atkins), and only support the ones which generally involve moderating fat intake. The best option would be to bulk out meals with vegetables/salad, cut down on the fatty things (make small changes like not putting butter/whole fat milk in your mash), ditch high sugar drinks like fizzy pops, swap from sugar to sweetener in teas/coffees. And just exercise more. Even if it's just a bit of walking every day or taking the stairs instead of the lift. Little changes. No need to go for too much too fast.

Well I think it depends on your spirit to loss fat on your belly..... because if you are crazy about that then you can do it in few weeks. But if you are lazy then may be it takes months. First you have to set a time table to eating the meals. Then you have to do a lots of exercise...

Honestly, if you can discipline yourself to do it, completely remove, or severely moderate any and all grains from your diet. This would be a great start.
    My hunter is the genetic love child of Liam Neeson, the Dos Equis guy and Chuck Norris. You lose.

<broken image snip>

To lose weight you need to BURN more calories then you EAT. You do not necessarily need to exercise regularly to accomplish this, since your body burns calories all day. Your weight loss will be much more rapid, and you can eat more, if you do find time to slip in some regular cardiovascular exercise.

So to start out you want to try to drop your caloric intake by 400-500 calories. This will most likely get your burning more then you eat.. unless you are rapidly gaining weight right now, which means you are taking in a LOT more then you burn. If this is the case you need to get more drastic, but for now 400-500 fewer calories per day should do.

2. Nutrition: High Protein - Moderate Carb and Low Fat diet's are most sustainable in the long-term
    Better off with a high fat/protein low carb diet, with the only carb heavy days being workout days. Healthy fats/complex carbs are nothing to be scared of.

Oh and don't "treat" yourself after going to the gym/doing something active. Pretty much cancels out what you've done....