Patch 1.7.3 and 1.7.3a Notes

Originally Posted by SWTOR

1.7.3 Patch Notes
    3/26/2013

Highlights
    • Ready Check is now available!
      • Group and Operations Group leaders can initiate a Ready Check by using “/rc” or “/readycheck” chat commands or via the context group menu.
      • Each member of the group will then receive a pop-up prompting them to respond. Responding will place a visual cue on the raid frame or group frame of that player.
      • At the end of the Ready Check, chat feedback indicates whether the group is ready or if not, and lists any non-ready players.

Cartel Market
    General
    • Cartel Market Certificates have been changed to Bind on Legacy.

New Items
    • A new Armor set is available on the Cartel Market. The Heartless Pursuer Armor Set is a collection of adaptive gear with no modifications. This armor set is available to any class. Cost: 1440 Cartel Coins.
    • A new Bundle is available on the Cartel Market. The Ultimate Leveling Bundle offers the player character perks to augment their experience gains. The character perks included increased Class Mission, Exploration, Flashpoint, Space Mission, and Warzone experience. Cost: 4100 Cartel Coins.

New Discounts
    • The Ivory Mouse Horranth is now discounted by 75%. Cost: 60 Cartel Coins.
    • The Unlock: Crew Skill Slot is now discounted by 30%. Cost: 294 Cartel Coins.
    • The Unlock: Crew Skill Slot (Account) is now discounted by 20%. Cost: 756 Cartel Coins.
    • The Customization Control: Unify Colors is now discounted by 30%. Cost: 245 Cartel Coins.
    • The Customization Control: Unify Colors (Account) is now discounted by 20%. Cost: 620 Cartel Coins.
    • The Sith Raider Armor Set is now discounted by 10%. Cost: 1296 Cartel Coins.
    • The X-3 Techmaster Armor Set is now discounted by 33%. Cost: 800 Cartel Coins.
    • The Noble Commander's Armor Set is now discounted by 33%. Cost: 800 Cartel Coins.

Expiring Discounts
    • All Weekly Passes are no longer 25% off.
    • The Longspur Sportster is no longer 25% off.
    • The Destroyer Armor Set is no longer 25% off.
    • The Sand People Pillager Armor Set is no longer 50% off.

Bugfixes
    • The “/xantha” and “/kloo” emotes now hide player weapons appropriately while active.
    • The “/flourish” emote no longer attempts to hide weapons.

General
    • The Improved Priority Transport: Personal Starship character unlocks have been enabled once again.

Flashpoints and Operations
    Kaon Under Siege
    • The "Rakghoul's Bane" title will now be properly granted upon defeating the final encounter.

Items
    General
    • The Rhythm Augmentation Droid has been modified to provide entertainment only to those within visual range.

Bugfixes
    • The Blue Sphere vehicle is no longer Bind on Pickup and now Binds to Legacy when purchased.
    • The Gold Scalene Armor set has had the minimum level corrected from 10 to 1.
    • Double-Bladed Lightsabers and Dual-Edge Vibroswords will now display both blades when using all abilities.
    • Corrected an issue where some chestpiece hoods would not display as intended with helms underneath. This fix only applies to those items which were incorrectly modified with Patch 1.7.1.

Missions and NPCs
    Class Missions
    Sith Warrior
    • The Transponder Station: Players will now be able to enter the Transponder Vessel phase entrance after leaving their personal starship.

Space Combat
    • The description for Republic Hyperspace Armada Reputation has been updated to include that trophies can be earned from Operation New Eclipse Missions.
    • The description for Imperial First Mobile Fleet Reputation has been updated to include that trophies can be earned from Operation Ascendant Pride Missions.

UI
    • Updated the tooltip for the Reputation Weekly Cap to clarify that weekly reset occurs on Tuesday.

Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
    • Added missing text to the Galactic Reputation and Cartel Market Windows in the French and German versions.
    • Corrected a visual issue that manifested while leaning sharply on speeders.

(Source)

Deleted
    Nice to have the ready check so soon after semi-announcing it.

They seem to break stuff every patch though. Today's gem is breaking the grade 7 blasters making half of the Heroic missions impossible to complete. For those grinding out that reputation this break is annoying. I got Legend on it already so I don't mind waiting for a fix but I have one guildy who is losing the plot over being 'grounded' while a fix is found.

Don't forget about the Cartel Market changes! That will seriously always annoy me -_-

Yay for readycheck though. It only took a year, but it's finally here!

Patch 1.2 notes

For comparison.

edit: Oh well. Hopefully they will wise up and use a DLC system for content like lotro or defiance. Clearly the passes aren't cutting it.
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2013-03-26 at 05:22 PM.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Patch 1.2 notes

For comparison.

edit: Oh well. Hopefully they will wise up and use a DLC system for content like lotro or defiance. Clearly the passes aren't cutting it.
    This isn't a content patch, so I wouldn't expect it to be too long. Also, SWTOR patch notes are always long because they list out all the class changes twice (for mirrored classes).

So have they just given up on class balance? I've looked at new patch notes every once in a while and I haven't seen a single class mechanic change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikapika View Post
    So have they just given up on class balance? I've looked at new patch notes every once in a while and I haven't seen a single class mechanic change.
    Keep in mind you're in the 1.7 thread- and 2.0 is about 2 weeks away.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cartel market additions, cartel market changes, cartel market discounts, cartel market bugfixes. Knights of the Old Cartel Market patch 2.3.

SWTOCM, game of the year 2013.

I don't even know why we post patch notes anymore. They seem to be completely irrelevant to the actual game. Here's to hoping they stop drinking the koolaid and discover a magical land of content creation in RotHC. We're clearly all still hanging around waiting for something magical to happen. If they don't pull it out before Wildstar, I suspect many SciFi players will be gone.
    BAD WOLF

Maybe because it's a bugfix patch? Why would they add any content or significant class changes when 2.0 is a week away?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im dreading 2.0 anyway to be completly honest
    snipers , snipers everywhere fking Bioware loves agents
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    Maybe because it's a bugfix patch? Why would they add any content or significant class changes when 2.0 is a week away?
    I get that but I've been looking at new patch notes whenever they get posted here and it seems like it's been at least 6 months since anything really changed.

Originally Posted by SWTOR

1.7.3a Patch Notes
    4/2/2013

General
    • Fixed a significant memory leak, which will result in lowered memory usage over time.

(Source)

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 11:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapika View Post
    I get that but I've been looking at new patch notes whenever they get posted here and it seems like it's been at least 6 months since anything really changed.
    Them seem to save most class changes for the bigger patches and do less of them in the in between patches. Though not always, like there weren't any in 1.7. I also agree with in the last few patches they have been focused on the expansion coming out and a lot of the balancing issues are being pushed off until then because a lot of things are going to change then for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got this emailed to me today.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Got this emailed to me today.
    Yeah, they've been in the process of doing this for over a month now. I much prefer user names as logins compared to email addresses, so this has pleased me.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Yeah, they've been in the process of doing this for over a month now. I much prefer user names as logins compared to email addresses, so this has pleased me.
    Heh, I'm the opposite. I prefer email addresses because I hate it when someone already has my preferred username. Then I have to remember different user names for different sites. At least with email, I can guarantee that my address is the same everywhere.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    Heh, I'm the opposite. I prefer email addresses because I hate it when someone already has my preferred username. Then I have to remember different user names for different sites. At least with email, I can guarantee that my address is the same everywhere.
    It's not very secure, especially since you use your same email everywhere. I've created several alternate email accounts since playing so many games just to make sure that gaming registration, financial information, and everything else are as separate as possible. Sucks to jump through so many hoops, but it's a better failsafe than just hoping nothing bad ever happens.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think its anything to worry about their " one time emails " are anything but
    best way to keep your account secure not even you can log on ...
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right