Deleted

[5.2] Fire mage Leveling and PVP

Hello,

I recently got nostalgic about my mage (still lvl 85) and thought about leveling him to 90 for some PVP fun.

I have 2 questions for you guys, hopefully you can help me:

1. How is Fire mage leveling in Pandaria?
    In WotLK and Cata I had IMMENSE fun leveling my fire mage. Bomb-dotting several mobs, when they come to me dragon's breath, followed by flamestrike, instant pyros all the way, scorch while running away. It was simply fantastic. Probably the best leveling experience ever. Does that still hold true?

2. How is Fire mage in Arena (2s) at lvl 90?
    I've been insta-killed by several fire mages on my hunter in arena, but I don't think they are really OP, I guess they got lucky with crits and pyro-chaining. Still most mages I run into have been frost and I don't have a clear view about fire. Is it strong in arena for 2s with another dps? Compared to frost? Compared to other casters? Is fire generally considered OP, UP or balanced for PVP?

3. Is fire mage wanted for RBGs?

Thanks in advance

1. "Bomb dotting" is pretty much gone cause Fire Bombs and Arcane Bombs don't do enough damage without really good gear. Flamestrike is quite weak while scorch is even weaker, Dragon Breath hits for 3-4k damage at level 89 which is ridiculously low. Frost Bomb in combo with Frost Nova for Shatter can do nice damage.

I dont play pvp so i dont know.

For leveling just pick frost, much faster and safer and it actually has a viable AoE.