Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    sure. i didnt know how to do that. thx.
    how do i link them now?
    Oh, highlight them and press the link button, and then put the original image in the box that pops up (without the s).

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Oh, highlight them and press the link button, and then put the original image in the box that pops up (without the s).
    Thanks ty

Two Words

Howling Blast

Try and and you will never choose another class to be BG Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    OH? Here's a few for ya.
    /snip
    So vanish and start the fight over when defensive cd's drop? = Rogue win.
    First time i've ever seen a rogue finish top ^^ though looking at the damage done by most of your team-mates that's amazingly low :/
    OT : Hunter, finish top every BG, 99% of the time. Only time i've noticed being beat was by a frost dk who had a million pocket healers

Deleted
    Warrior and Ret used to be so much fun.

I quite like rogue in BG though as you actually secure a lot of kills even though there is always a huntard or shadowpriest around to steal the KB.

15+ Year Old Account
    Choice is simple, mongoloid plategods!

15+ Year Old Account
    Frost mage or Frost DK for sure.
    Even a well geared UH DK is pretty dependant on healing in bg's while Frost can rip people apart in 1/4 of the time an UH would need and then being able to disengage from the fight to get a heal or sit down to eat.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I say Frost DK

=> even if do it wrong with: 1-2-3 HowlingBlast-Obliterate-FrostStrike you still top the chars damage done / HK's
    => timing doesn't matter: autoattack -> killing machine procs -> steady burst with Obliterate without any cooldown timing
    => you allways cleave

If you mastered pressing 1-2-3 in random order:

=> spec Chilblains
    => spec Gorefiend's Grasp, and master the "Gorefiend's Grasp + Vortex + Solar Beam" combo

worst case => you top BG stats
    best case => turning BGs with "Gorefiend's Grasp + Vortex + Solar Beam" combo
    -

Deleted
    If you want to roll frost DK in BGs dont bother with gorefiends, unless you can find a moonkin who's going to roll with you, most of the time it's fairly inconsequential. You don't need chilblains either, though it's less clunky than chains of ice having a strangulate stun will set up a lot more kills for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now bear in mind I have never really gotten into PVP much before.

I started gearing up my rogue for a proposed 3's match with some guildies. So I came in here with relatively little skill and basic outlining knowledge. Started at 489 ilevel, LFR and such gear. So far I have about 8 slots of Malevolent, and I'm finding it fairly trivial even at this point to bulldoze many specs with a good Shadow Dance.

I'm not going for killing blows or soloing people in mid, though I imagine with a bit more setup that's fine too. I'm an objective hunter, and Shadow Dance + Smoke Bomb go together like... Two things that go together well.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

If they don't see you coming; Ele Shaman :P

Deleted
    Frost DK is good, no doubt, but it has one issue: if 2 - 3 or more people jump on you, you either kill them all, or you're dead, as your chance to escape is zero, as a DK.

I don't know if there is some other class that is worse at escaping than a DK.

However, DG often allows you to single out enemies so you don't have to fight them in the middle of their group.
    If a DK could double grip on his own, now that would be great: Grip --> some sort of DK Disengage --> Grip
    Last edited by mmocc9639e0326; 2013-03-27 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xStevooo View Post
    First time i've ever seen a rogue finish top ^^ though looking at the damage done by most of your team-mates that's amazingly low :/
    OT : Hunter, finish top every BG, 99% of the time. Only time i've noticed being beat was by a frost dk who had a million pocket healers
    Blood DK will easily lead in Damage and might even win in Healing in a standard Random BG. Killing Bows? Well you can't have everything, you'll be near the bottom. But for pure damage output to multiple targets and self healing, nothing beats a Blood DK in 5.2.

Deleted
    How is retribution? Currently I am gearing mine, they seem pretty weak but very strong once fully geared?

Never been beat by a blood DK, ever only ever a frost, like twice, out of the hundreds of BG's.

I just got ruined by a Warrior in Tyrannical on my Monk - so by default, Warrior.

Seriously, DK or Huntard.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Well I'm half way finished gear my ret pala
    339k hp
    S13 weapon
    61% resi and 40% pvp power

Still seems really weak, worth finishing?

Quote Originally Posted by Realitysucks View Post
    Well I'm half way finished gear my ret pala
    339k hp
    S13 weapon
    61% resi and 40% pvp power

Still seems really weak, worth finishing?
    Unless you've got a reason to play Ret, I honestly wouldn't recommend it. The only place where Ret is even remotely good is in 2s.

There are far better classes for nearly every single situation in 3s, 5s, random BGs, RBGs and world pvp. If you've got the time to swap, i'd do it.

There's no point swapping to a more FOTM class if you actually enjoy Ret playstyle though. They just don't suit random BGs very well cause most of their damage is reliant on wings/gaurdian/holy avenger. Outside of that their damage is extremely sub-par.
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-03-29 at 03:14 AM.

Deleted
    A lot of bad advice here, biased against the respondents class.

Choices are: Destro Lock and Frost DK. /thread

well im guessing you had shadowmurne on that ret aswell, as i did and that kind of bg stomping is not gonna happen again i think, im relly a bad pvper but with heroic icc gear and shadowmurne getting 30-0 in wsg was easy for even a bad player like me