Swift Spectral Tiger loot card on sale for $475 AUD???

My local private gaming store (surprised these still exist) is selling one of these spectral tiger cards unscratched for $475 (Australian dollars)

I wasn't sure if this is a good price as last time I looked like 3+ years ago they were selling for $1000 USD but I assumed maybe it's come down since then.

Should I go back and buy this shit? The last few epic versions have sold for 850,000g+ on my realm you get a blue version as well... Worth buying? Money isn't an issue but I don't want to get ripped off and if this is a good deal then I'll go back and buy it. I've got plenty of disposable income since I don't spend money on anything besides gym/protein sources and WoW/gaming related shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check what the going price online is and compare.

Last I had seen on ebay was upwards of $800 USD for one, and that was a year or two ago.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Just grab it. Thats far cheaper than what I've seen most of them going for, you're bound to make SOME money off of it. Might take some time, but you'll get a decent return.

I would imagine the average price is still around 500$ US, so it's not really anything different in price. As for it being worth buying, that's up to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowtcgloot.com/reins_of_t...tral_tiger.htm

I usually check this place as they have listings of sales/auctions. I've started to see more and more of the Tigers so I'm not really surprised it's getting cheaper. Had this been 2009-2011, I'd of told you to buy it and resell it for a profit, but now? I wouldn't bother, wait a year or two and it'll get cheaper I assure you. Save yourself the trouble of pissing away that much money on a crashing item.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-03-28 at 04:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    I've started to see more and more of the Tigers so I'm not really surprised it's getting cheaper. Had this been 2009-2011, I'd of told you to buy it and resell it for a profit, but now? I wouldn't bother, wait a year or two and it'll get cheaper I assure you.
    Account wide mounts & BMAH I assume. Less people to get the card, and more, cheaper, opportunities to get them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Account wide mounts & BMAH I assume. Less people to get the card, and more, cheaper, opportunities to get them.
    That too, there's just so much more ways of obtaining the tiger and it loses it's prestige when it becomes an everyday mount on all your characters. (Account wide comes to mind)

On Ebay they have ones with bids on them at $450 and $476 US Dollars(47 bids). Cheapest buyouts were around $525-550.

10+ Year Old Account
    Years ago, I remember seeing it for $800.00 It's an eye of the beholder thing as far as value, in my opinion.
    I don't like the fact that it can't fly.

I still want that Rooster mount.