How T2 is obtained

I few weeks back there was an argument in my guild about how T2 is to be obtained. One guy totally supported the change as he has noticed that without T2 it's extremely hard to compete at high ratings while the other guy liked to feel powerful with the gear which he had fought for.

I personally think that there should be a rated requirment for the gear, however no item, not even the weapon should have increased stats. How would you guys think about this? Do you agree with Blizzards change, my suggestion or do you perhaps have an idea of your own?

well, in 5.3 there wont be a t2 wep, if you dont count the honor one as t1 of course.

about the cosmetic tier 2 gear, holinka said that they will probably go back to rating req for it in season 14, it was too late to take it back in 5.3
    Last edited by heltvild; 2013-03-26 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjelpen View Post
    well, in 5.3 there wont be a t2 wep, if you dont count the honor one as t1 of course.

about the cosmetic tier 2 gear, holinka said that they will probably go back to rating req for it in season 14, it was too late to take it back in 5.3
    Man this holinka guy is amazing

Deleted
    I agree with blizzards change so far, it stopped boost sellers so far. And its nice to have an even playing field for everyone , because to get to 2.2 was hard before when you faced everyone with t2, now its not so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by rai7kay View Post
    I agree with blizzards change so far, it stopped boost sellers so far. And its nice to have an even playing field for everyone , because to get to 2.2 was hard before when you faced everyone with t2, now its not so hard.
    You only have to deal with top players team hopping nightly :P
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde