Thread: arena-junkies??

arena-junkies??

hey. i remember when i pvp'ed a lot back in cata, that i could look up on arena-junkies to see what comps and spec most top-end players played.

but i don't know what is wrong with the website, or i'm just doing something wrong, but when i seach for eks. 2v2 - deathknights in there, i will either find a lvl 85 dk without a spec at 2400 rating, a lvl 90 dk with ilvl 415 blues, or some other creazy shit that just doesn't make any sence.

did they stop updating the site? because on the front page they update withblue posts about pvp, but the main reason that i used the website - too look up viable combs and specs - are broken? can't find 1 decent team in there.

Edit: i'm not really sure this was the right forum to post in btw, but couldn't think of any other it would fit in to.

Deleted
    Ye, it's kinda dead

It seems to be dying a slow death....most of the macros and strategy guides relate to Cata. There is some activity on the forums but its mostly people flaming each other, making in-jokes, and trading lame memes.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    dead website is dead. in my opinion mainly contributed by the amount of elitist jerks there who trolled and controlled the forums. skill-capped.com is the place to go for anything pvp related, its a civil community.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

It's dead there is only jerks flaming new guys for asking questions.
    Do you hear the voices too?

If you like to read people flaming each other for playing lame combs, or payed for getting glad titles.. Make some popcorn and go to arena junkies, I promise you can find some good stuff in there.
    There is a good thread about the Episode where Hydra got hacked.

Yeah, AJ is mostly dead.

If you want to see what the most popular comps are World of Wargraphs is pretty good. Look at the PVP section and you can see best comps, best players, etc.

As others have said, it's strategies/guides are dead. It's basically just a forum for high end players smack talking each other.