Tallgrass Guerilla Set

I found these while looking through the new to 5.3 items list. Each class has a set of "class specific" armor, But none of the sets seem to be as class specific as the hunter's Tallgrass Guerilla Set Now, what could blizzard possibly be planing, that they're testing this kind of gear? Are they trying to give us a specific set of pet tanking armor? Ideas? Thoughts? Random Nemesis QQ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

That's the old BeastStalker Tier .5 visuals, pieces that are no longer available other than via Darkmoon tokens?

Deleted
    Just shows as an empty page, what exactly is that set about?

My guess is that this, and the other class items will be the items to look like the starter screen/character creation gear.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

1 piece buffs pet armor by 10%, another buffs pet health by 3%, another buffs pet crit chance by 2%, and a 4th buffs pet damage by 3%. Overall, it's a 7-piece, ilevel 476 "set" (no actual set bonuses mind you).

My guess? Might be something like rewards from Heroic Scenarios, since the stats are randomized (outside of the forced Agility/Stamina, and pet bonuses).
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Just shows as an empty page, what exactly is that set about?
    I had that problem too. Disable adblock and reload the page
    Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    p.s. i want to see Sylvanas take a pounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    This could NEVER be taken the wrong way. ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjumnito View Post
    I had that problem too. Disable adblock and reload the page
    Don't have adblock, or any addons for that matter. Just a plain old updated Firefox.

Deleted
    That works, thanks a lot.

I quite like those pieces that give your pet specifically some extra stats. Sadly with that item level I don't see it having any use. Maybe the increased health piece when soloing some older raid but...meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its probaly just some test item.
    I hardly belive they will reuse the same hunter set for 3 rd time.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Looking back at the front page, I now believe that these items have something to do with the "Latent Kor'Kron <Insert slot name here>" pieces. which makes me think we'll get these from dailies.... ew.... Latent Kor'kron Chestpiece

Tallgrass Guerilla's Tunic and Tallgrass Guerilla's Cap Will be useful when soloing though... damnit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.