1. #1

    5.3 and pvp gear changes

    Talking about endgame pvp.

    Arenas and Battlegrounds.

    Let's talk about battlegrounds.

    What about a PVE tank fc with

    -65% base resilience
    -30% more stamina with PVE set ( pvp set gives less stamina )
    -More avoidance

    than a PVP fc.

    Hope blizzard has a plan to prevent pvers to fuck up pvp with this new patch.

    Or am i missing anything?

  2. #2
    Holinka ‏@holinka

    .@Mage_Squad basically our entire morning was discussing tanks on PvP



    They are coming up with solutions

  3. #3
    Thanks dude, any link avaible? i'm kinda new here.

    edit: found em.
    Last edited by Shirlias; 2013-03-26 at 08:14 PM.

  4. #4
    i thought about the same thing. conclusions i came up with:

    1. how many guys seriously pvp and seriously raid to make this a big issue for rbgs? sure, there's the few guys that may be tanking heroic raids and then is also fc for an rbg team...but i think the guys who do that are very very very rare. guys who are big into pvp are gonna get their gear from pvp'ing, not from pve'ing.

    2. im sure stats will be increased and adjusted since resilience will be gone from 'most' gear to compensate. and if not, killing a fc in rbgs was always about team effort. still takes a concerted effort to kill a fc in rbgs now and won't change 'if' pve gear ends up giving them 30% more stamina or more avoidance.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirlias View Post
    Talking about endgame pvp.

    Arenas and Battlegrounds.

    Let's talk about battlegrounds.

    What about a PVE tank fc with

    -65% base resilience
    -30% more stamina with PVE set ( pvp set gives less stamina )
    -More avoidance

    than a PVP fc.

    Hope blizzard has a plan to prevent pvers to fuck up pvp with this new patch.

    Or am i missing anything?
    they will downscale the pve gear. so there is no 30%extra hp. sure you have trinkets but thats about it. and you have the pve set bonus with is nice. and better then the pvp set. but i'm sure blizzard will somehow allow pvp power to add extra avoidance or self healing or absorp to make pvp gear better.

    i'm sure you are also already shouting iphone 6 is going to be crap

    /edit. there not sure what they are going to do with pvp fc. but they are aware that pve might get the upper hand.
    Last edited by loki504; 2013-03-26 at 09:59 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    but i'm sure blizzard will somehow
    loki pls.
    Playing since vanilla and still have to read posts like this? C'mon dude

    ps: btw, i don't care about apple/android fags

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirlias View Post
    loki pls.
    Playing since vanilla and still have to read posts like this? C'mon dude

    ps: btw, i don't care about apple/android fags
    the iphone was made as a example. and maybe its c'mon dude to you. because your op was full of shit.

    and so far blizzard is at least trying to do a better job. and like vanilla was all that great.

    if you don't like blizzard why still give them money?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    i thought about the same thing. conclusions i came up with:

    1. how many guys seriously pvp and seriously raid to make this a big issue for rbgs? sure, there's the few guys that may be tanking heroic raids and then is also fc for an rbg team...but i think the guys who do that are very very very rare. guys who are big into pvp are gonna get their gear from pvp'ing, not from pve'ing.
    They will only need the LFR gear, which anyone can get.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •