Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    The Lightbringer Skytotem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,601

    Pre-emptive Nazgrim/Zaela/Rico mourning thread

    Seems we're going to spy on them next patch, and recently screenies have been shown of dead trolls around the proto-drake Zaela's controlling, makes me sad.

    Zaela rejected Mor'ghor for doing all the things Garrosh is now doing, and looked up to him because at the time, she thought he was holding the Horde together well, since then he's broken it apart pretty badly, and Malkorok is doing a lot of the stuff to the rest of the Horde that Mor'ghor did to keep the Dragonmaw in line.

    Now, Zaela's clearly a harsher character than Thrall, Baine, or Vol'jin, but it makes me a bit sad that she's probably going to die in the raid when honestly, she'd fit better in the rebellion after all Garrosh and Malkorok have done.
    You are now future Jack Noir.

    Presently, you are trapped in a single moment, which increasingly feels like an eternity. Your boredom is surpassed only by your all consuming rage and contempt for existence itself.

  2. #2
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vineland, Cumberland, NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,595
    I was hoping to see a Zaela/Hellscream child. You can't let a name like Hellscream fade away. Need to have another son that has remorse for his father's actions. Garrosh isn't really communing with demons to gain power. He is more or less experimenting with the unknown. But the two ideas are similar.

  3. #3
    Riko is both lover and fighter...and dooker.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

  4. #4
    New Kid Zaelsino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    12,863
    No. No that's not true. That's impossible...



    I have hope for Nazgrim at least.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Riko is both lover and fighter...and dooker.
    You sir, made my day!

  6. #6
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,327
    Pfff, wasted characters. Nazgrim could have been part of the revolution, after all we went though in pandaria, cata and wrath together, just for him to be abother garrosh tool.
    Zaela also seemed to have potential, seemed like she would drive the dragonmaw in a better direction, but just another tool.
    Rico.. has always been a tool. Poop flinging monkey, but again, could have been so much better.

    Honestly, what was the point of there development and growing attached to them if we just now kill them, they didn't even seem like asshats like Garrosh.

  7. #7
    we will not kill riko.

    riko will side with kiryn.

    kiryn will side with the forsaken.

    the forsaken will side against the meathead who called their banshee queen a bitch.

    it's as simple as third grade math.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  8. #8
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,327
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    we will not kill riko.

    riko will side with kiryn.

    kiryn will side with the forsaken.

    the forsaken will side against the meathead who called their banshee queen a bitch.

    it's as simple as third grade math.
    or kiryns a two dimentional pro garrosh loyalist and sides with garrosh either way. seems to be the path they made for these others.

  9. #9
    The Lightbringer Skytotem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Pfff, wasted characters. Nazgrim could have been part of the revolution, after all we went though in pandaria, cata and wrath together, just for him to be abother garrosh tool.
    Zaela also seemed to have potential, seemed like she would drive the dragonmaw in a better direction, but just another tool.
    Rico.. has always been a tool. Poop flinging monkey, but again, could have been so much better.

    Honestly, what was the point of there development and growing attached to them if we just now kill them, they didn't even seem like asshats like Garrosh.
    Part of it is that it's more fun to fight a villain with backstory rather than some random schmo, Blizzard did that fairly well, Garrosh, Malkorok, Zaela, Nazgrim, Horde players will recognize them in the raid, it's not like where you walk into a raid and fight something and don't know/care who it is.

    I agree though that in the case of these characters, they'd have been better utilized in the revolution (and the hozen would've been better in general without so many poop jokes).
    You are now future Jack Noir.

    Presently, you are trapped in a single moment, which increasingly feels like an eternity. Your boredom is surpassed only by your all consuming rage and contempt for existence itself.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    I agree though that in the case of these characters, they'd have been better utilized in the revolution (and the hozen would've been better in general without so many poop jokes).
    blizzard and a vast part of it's playerbase love poop. they even made a poop pet for patch 5.3 ( http://ptr.wowdb.com/npcs/71201-filthling ). let us have poop quests in peace!
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  11. #11
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vineland, Cumberland, NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,595
    My hope is that Saurfang does the final blow. He made a promise.

  12. #12
    Oh what Nazgrim could have been. He saw what really went on in Northrend, He acted at his best in Cata, and kicked ass in Pandaria. Hopefully he is secretly with the revolution and betrays Garrosh. I really like Nazgrim as a second string character.
    Heads gonna roll 'mon

  13. #13
    Immortal KrazyK923's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,030
    The problem with the "I hope X gets the last blow" comments is that list is growing bigger and bigger.

    Jaina for Theramore
    Varian for Anduin
    Vol'jin because Garrosh is a douchenozzel destroying the Horde
    Nazgrim because of what he said in Northrend
    Baine for his father

    I'm sure I'm missing some too.

  14. #14
    I dunno why people like Nazgrim so much, it was nice to see a familiar face but he never had much in the way of personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  15. #15
    Elemental Lord Combatbulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hanseatic City of Lübeck
    Posts
    8,796
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The problem with the "I hope X gets the last blow" comments is that list is growing bigger and bigger.

    Jaina for Theramore
    Varian for Anduin
    Vol'jin because Garrosh is a douchenozzel destroying the Horde
    Nazgrim because of what he said in Northrend
    Baine for his father

    I'm sure I'm missing some too.
    Maybe Garrosh tries to unleash too much Sha energy in the end and self destructs, no deathblow for anyone ;P

    Ot

    Oh well they will be missed, if they go down that is, they might come to their senses in the next patch.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

  16. #16
    The Lightbringer Alceus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolf's' Den
    Posts
    3,637
    nazgrim will lead us to garrosh in orgrimmar, he will 'betray' garrosh.
    Frostwolf clan is best clan!
    Tauren Shaman - Pandaren Monk - Orc Hunter - Troll Druid

  17. #17
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston upon thames
    Posts
    15,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Riko is both lover and fighter...and dooker.

    Riko for warchief!
    Too cool for a signature

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The problem with the "I hope X gets the last blow" comments is that list is growing bigger and bigger.

    Jaina for Theramore
    Varian for Anduin
    Vol'jin because Garrosh is a douchenozzel destroying the Horde
    Nazgrim because of what he said in Northrend
    Baine for his father

    I'm sure I'm missing some too.
    sylvanas for "bitch".
    saurfang for northrend.
    taran zu for "scarring the sacrad vale".
    dezco for gettign the horde kicked out of the valley of eternal blossoms he worked so hard to get the horde in.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 01:49 AM ----------

    Taran Zhu: Tauren! What have your people done! You have dredged open a scar within our sacred Vale!
    Sunwalker Dezco: Lord Zhu, please understand - the orc "Warchief" who ordered the deed no longer speaks for the whole of the Horde. Many voices are rising up against him.
    Taran Zhu: Your politics are no concern of mine. Your Horde has disrespected the sanctity of this place. You are no longer welcome here - leave at once!
    Sunwalker Dezco: Give us time, Lord Zhu. Give us the opportunity to bring Hellscream to justice.
    Taran Zhu: Sunwalker, I respect your people. You have aided us in our campaign against the Sha and the Thunder King. Otherwise, I would've already ordered the Shado-Pan to purge this entire shrine. But my patience is at an end. The Horde must leave.
    Taran Zhu stares grimply into the distance.
    Taran Zhu: Very Well, You have until season's end. No longer.
    Taran Zhu: We pandaren are no strangers to dealing with tyrants..The coming battle will try your souls. May the celestials guide your actions.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  19. #19
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston upon thames
    Posts
    15,657
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The problem with the "I hope X gets the last blow" comments is that list is growing bigger and bigger.

    Jaina for Theramore
    Varian for Anduin
    Vol'jin because Garrosh is a douchenozzel destroying the Horde
    Nazgrim because of what he said in Northrend
    Baine for his father

    I'm sure I'm missing some too.

    it will probably be the players, in lich king everyone thought we were going to have some cool npcs aid us against lich king, as so many hated him and had reason to come and attack him, yet it was just us with tirion frozen for 90% of the fight.
    Too cool for a signature

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    it will probably be the players, in lich king everyone thought we were going to have some cool npcs aid us against lich king, as so many hated him and had reason to come and attack him, yet it was just us with tirion frozen for 90% of the fight.
    yet tirion got the last blow.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •