Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not totally into Zaela but I hope we see some development. If we encounter her in questlines and *kill her* or even in the Siege. I have to wonder...what was the point? I mean I wouldn't do that. It feels....weird. I tend to keep my characters alive for awhile and when they die they at least had some personality behind them or reason.

Alliance complaining is the only constant.

You wish.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Alliance complaining is the only constant.
    Both sides bitch and moan quite often to be honest.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    wells thats what forums are partly for right? to complain?
    If people were 100% content I dont think they would go on forums
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Alliance complaints are more justified imo, most of the story since TBC has been about the Horde and what it's doing, Alliance has been forced into a pretty boring reactive position.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Alliance complaints are more justified imo, most of the story since TBC has been about the Horde and what it's doing, Alliance has been forced into a pretty boring reactive position.
    I'd rather not turn into over agresssive immoral jerks like the Horde is turning into. The complaints are SOMETIMES justified. Othertimes they are not.

Personally it's MUCH better then Cataclysm and or BC.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Well the Alliance was always kinda reactionary, except for the one time they assaulted Outland in order to stop the orcs from attacking other worlds. Though that is beside the point, both sides can bitch as long as they want, as long as they don't look down on the other side if they complain about something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    it would be very shitty. i hate it when people make me like a villain... i hate it. it's like guren and yukimaru in naruto.... god that whole fucking bit was nothing but an emotional roller coaster T_T
    Is this the part where I tell you that was a filler arc and isn't considered canon?

/shot

On topic: I'm still waiting to see if we have mind controlled mutant Thrall as a raid boss in 5.4.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    They're the perfect cannon fodder to throw at the rebels imo. They're batshit chaotic, massive in numbers, and have zero regard for their own safety.
    Pair them with goblins and you create an unstoppable army incapable of actually defeating anything.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Pair them with goblins and you create an unstoppable army incapable of actually defeating anything.
    Evil overlords do love their legions of incompetent mooks. Almost as much as their black metals and spikey exterior decorating.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-03-28 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Evil overlords do love their legions of incompetent mooks. Almost as much as their black metals and spikey exterior decorating.
    Yeah. I think the kor'kron and seventh legion have been watered down.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Yeah. I think the kor'kron and seventh legion have been watered down.
    Which is really sad, Blizz tends to see people like something and then go overboard on it they don't get moderation
    Twas brillig

Which is really sad, Blizz tends to see people like something and then go overboard on it they don't get moderation
    Yeah. When level 15 horde are fighting seventh legion for example, that's just silly.

Deleted
    I really hope I get the final blow on Garrosh. I'm a Warlock, getting the killing blow with Shadowburn grants me a bonus ember.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Is this the part where I tell you that was a filler arc and isn't considered canon?

/shot

On topic: I'm still waiting to see if we have mind controlled mutant Thrall as a raid boss in 5.4.
    it was filler, but i love filler ;P

anyway though... i also wonder what will happen to zentabra. she's standing near the black proto drake right now, but that might be a bug. cause she's also standing in razorhill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Pfff, wasted characters. Nazgrim could have been part of the revolution, after all we went though in pandaria, cata and wrath together, just for him to be abother garrosh tool.
    Zaela also seemed to have potential, seemed like she would drive the dragonmaw in a better direction, but just another tool.
    Rico.. has always been a tool. Poop flinging monkey, but again, could have been so much better.
    Well, It seems kinda obvious that Garrosh should atleast have some allies but the Kor'Kron. I mean if we were to spare every Horde character we have seen, there would be no potential lore bosses in SoO.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kyrin will not side with Garrosh since she is an undead and faithful to Sylvanus...who despises Garrosh. Rico will go wherever Kyrin wants him to go. Nazgrim will most likely be the one who betrays Garrosh and leads the rest of us in to slaughter the peanut-headed Orc.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.