Thread: Soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Can someone please explain these pics? I've never seen the BE starting zone and never rolled one. But wasn't that black scar always in their land?
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    If it's too hard, go to bed and forget about it.

- Manakin.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Troll uprising in Ghostlands, razing the place to the ground?
    Yeah I think this'd be it.

Troll uprising outside Ironforge and outside Silvermoon, to give both sides content.

Huh, Kirin Tor tents are interesting.

I wonder what's going on with this. Maybe its not scourge or trolls.
    Garrosh will be transporting Y'shaarj's heart to back to more familiar lands and he's not exactly best buds with the Sin'dorei - I think it'd be a petty neat and big event if maybe it gets the Dread Wastes treatment as a test of his new powers or something.
    I mean it's probably nothing at all (assuming this is legitimate) but hey that'd be fun.

I'd very much like a video of this

Looks like images from a world edit to me.

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    What is this madness!?!??!!? The Kirin'Tor better not be messing with Silvermoon. Why waste resources on Quel'thalas. I suspect this is fake or Garrosh is being naughty and pissing the Blood Elves off and being like "Bitch you guys suck I can do what I want."
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

Someone set up the PTR and go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaveros View Post
    I'm on a mission!!
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaveros View Post
    There's nothing there on the PTR it's a world edit (for the hell of it I did check it out but all I met was an Alliance group that tried to kill me).
    Last edited by Mech; 2013-03-27 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm on a mission!!
    Come back with a screen shot, maybe a video if your nice :P

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS @_@ WHO HAS DEFILED MY QUEL'THALAS @_@ WHOEVER HAS DONE THIS SHALL BURN!!!! BURN I SAY!!!!! @_@ i sweareth it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Sounds like it could be that. Big Zandalari push. Kinda makes me wonder where in the hell they get all these trolls from though.
    That, or the blood elves have begun mobilizing and the orcs are sending troops up thataway as well--the tower looks kind of Vanilla Barrens-y.

Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

on the ptr and it looks fine to me.
    '"Can your blood atone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you."
    - Grand Admiral Proudmoore

It's lies. All bull crap.

An Zandalari-Amani push does make sense, some forces escaping the Isle of Thunder and going there. That would also explain the Kirin Tor tents.

The guys over at Scrolls of Lore know a lot about datamining and changing the game. I asked them, and it appears these images are made from the world editor. So, yeah. Fake.

I don't believe you bought it.

It's screens from a RP private server, Chronicles of Azeroth

See for yourself:
    [link removed]

Mod Note: Please don't link to private server sites.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2013-03-27 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matija167 View Post
    I don't believe you bought it.

It's screens from a RP private server, Chronicles of Azeroth

See for yourself:
    --REMOVED--
    I was wondering why people were going all speculative about this post! All they did was show two screen shots...

Was wondering why there was no link and - what was worse - why nobody was ASKING where these shots came from. It's as if they assumed it was some Blizzard Tweet or something...

Guess this means just to report this for advertising.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-27 at 05:53 PM.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.

Since it's confirmed as fake, I'm closing this.