Flames of xoroth bugged?

Curious if its intended or a bug. When i use it i get the imp. My last used demon always is felhunter (GoSac)

10+ Year Old Account
    That happens to me all the time.

Yeah and it's very annoying :\

My guess, based on experience, is that FoX forgets what your last pet was when you zone and defaults to Imp. I don't think I've ever gotten a default Imp when my pet died and I didn't, only when I release and run back in a raid or zone into a BG or the like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, after relogs, zoning, etc it pretty much forgets what your last pet was and gives you the imp by default.
    Not that much of a deal for me since I only use it to resurrect in combat, but I can understand it's annoying for some people. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Yup, after relogs, zoning, etc it pretty much forgets what your last pet was and gives you the imp by default.
    Not that much of a deal for me since I only use it to resurrect in combat, but I can understand it's annoying for some people. :/
    Ok and one more question. Glyph of nightmares doesnt work? My warlock mount doesnt walk across water :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Ok and one more question. Glyph of nightmares doesnt work? My warlock mount doesnt walk across water :S
    Where are you having this issue?
    As far as I know, the glyph is disabled for battlegrounds. It should be working for all other areas tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Where are you having this issue?
    As far as I know, the glyph is disabled for battlegrounds. It should be working for all other areas tho.
    Ah well i guess that explains it didnt notice that avatar before :P
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-03-27 at 08:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Ah well i guess that explains it didnt notice that avatar before :P
    Added it like 2min ago, and unless my eyes are deceiving me, it has a white background -.-'

Loading new areas resets your last demon. It's that simple really.

Was soloing the big dinos yesterday, my Voidlord died and I used Flames of Xoroth... got the Imp instead of another Voidlord and got crushed. GG

Quote Originally Posted by Maddik View Post
    Was soloing the big dinos yesterday, my Voidlord died and I used Flames of Xoroth... got the Imp instead of another Voidlord and got crushed. GG
    You have to actually resummon each time you zone or log-in. If you just enter a zone with the voidlord already summoned on your side, it still defaults to imp.
    5.1 16/16 HC 5.2 12/12

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rezoacken View Post
    You have to actually resummon each time you zone or log-in. If you just enter a zone with the voidlord already summoned on your side, it still defaults to imp.
    Makes you wonder why it's not been fixed. I mean they have the tech for it it seems, as you can get non-combat pets summoned even after zoning, so there must be something they have that remembers what pet you had out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess blizzard is busy with other things, such as making plans to buff mages and nerf warlocks even more (In case it's not clear, I'm joking).
    I'll send em some feedback about this, but I doubt it will get fixed unless people start complaining about it on the US forums/client.

I Can confirm summons imp.. though in combat it works, i think respecing bugs it.

To be honest, I'd like to see pets fixed on Durumu before this get fixed. ^^