shadow/holy pally 2v2

Hi guys. Me and my friend wanna do some 2v2 with me(shadow priest) and him as a holy pally.
    will this combo work? what combos will we have a hard time against?

Its an okay setup

You could probably only reach around 1800 with it on a good day, unless you play incredibly awesome ;p
    it has alot of cc and really high dmg, the problem for that setup would be warrior/dk + healer teams (or any melee really) that sit really hard on the priest
    and unless the priest is experienced i wouldnt be surprised if you had trouble getting kills in

But you should try it out anything works when you are learning and good luck

kk, thx for the respons. another question would it be better than demo/holy pally overall?

what talents is a must for when facing melee/healer?

Quote Originally Posted by 06icb View Post
    what talents is a must for when facing melee/healer?
    I would say Void Tendrils helps a lot vs anti-fear melee compared to standard Psyfiend.

Deleted
    Most games will end in a draw. Spriest can't put enough pressure to land the kill. Spriest damage is a way to stationary because you must hardcast EVERYTHING except SWP.

Deleted
    I guess shadowfiend+insanity(+power infusion maybe)+devotion aura during a stun from pally could get you some nice opportunities.

But it may be hard to set this up and its every 3 minutes only :P

kk, thx for the replies.

would it be better than demo/holy pally?

Deleted
    Demo/Holy also sucks. A PVE geared Demo might work.