View Poll Results: CGI for SoO? Yes or No!

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes would be good

9 69.23%
  • No, please elaborate why not

4 30.77%

Thread: CGI for SoO

CGI for SoO

Ok I have been thinking about this for few days and I honestly think there should be a CGI movie for SoO raid at the beggining of it and after.

By CGI I dont mean cinematics like in DS or ICC but real badass CGI like the the expansion cinematics.
    This is finally a raid to capital of one of he two factions in WoW it desrves a cinematic and I think the Blizz CGI team should start working on.(it if not allready)

These are the cinematics I mean:

I hope the comunity agrees alot and Blizzard really does it so help if you like the idea.
    Last edited by Seanali; 2013-03-27 at 07:08 PM.

They won't. Too much budget and time spent on something that literally is for only 1 patch in WoW. A trailer for an entire expansion? SURE! Blow some budget and time on it. But for a raid? Nah. Won't happen.

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    At most we will get something like that Jade Forest cutscene. I bet it will happen in 5.3 and 5.4.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

It wouldn't fit in with their new fast-paced business model because it would take a bit of time to make.

Those cinematics take a lot of time to make, enough so that I doubt one would be done by the time SoO was ready for release. I'd rather they use machinima and get the raid out sooner than use a full rendered cinematic and hold the raid up for it.

I'd love to see it, but they'd have had to get started on that three months ago to get a decently-sized one while still being able to get the patch out on schedule... I assume that they steal some of the in-game artists for their project.... but yeah either way, it's a lot of work and a lot of money to make those... so while I think SoO deserves it, I wouldn't hold my breath : /

I'd also love to see it, but as people have said, it's unlikely.

Herald of the Titans
    No I want to see like Wrathgate, Lich King's death, or Jade Forest Battle

People will watch it a single time once it's datamined--before ever setting foot in the raid--and then mash Esc the second in pops up in game. So why bother at all?