Page 1 of 2
LastLast

after 5.4 and Orgrimmar

wouldnt it be cool for orgrimmar to revert back to its classic looks? i sometimes remember kicking back on top of the bank with a bunch of people and just socializing with others, it was my favorite hang out area than cata with all its garbage took it away and put big bad garrosh in the house o_o but who else wouldnt mind orgrimmar reverting back? i know its not gonna happen but I wanna see if anyone else feels this way

Note to MODS: this is not about the changes on the PTR please read before closing, this is not the same topic in general that the other thread currently is talking about, this is 5.4 and after. thanks!
    Last edited by Oppressionix805; 2013-03-27 at 05:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If by reverted back you mean to the very earth, leveled to nothing but dust and sand, than yes I agree.

Could explode it. Rebuild from mud and wood.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

ment back to vanilla orgrimmar, but your ideas are inticing would be cool at the very least to have a new org that has the feel of old org

Reverting back to Vanilla Org? No. It won't.

Old Org is incredibly out of date in texture and buildings skins.

What could happen is for the metal to be torn down and melted down, and have the return of more traditional, but updated look.

But we'll never get a fully Vanilla Org back, that's for sure.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a pretty big fan of the newer Orgrimmar. I'd like it to stay the same TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Oppressionix805 View Post
    ment back to vanilla orgrimmar,
    But I like having mailboxes in Org.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes revert back to the state it almost burnt down as genius! The metal might look ugly (I like it) but its has a purpose.
    Aye mate

I espect the city to be left half ruined for at last 2 year
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think there will be some changes to Orgrimmar. The current look reminds too much of Garrosh's actions. Also, who wants to live in metal buildings in Durotar. That place is hot.

Entire reason OG is metalic now is because old one was burning like London in 1666.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be removed and replaced with a parking lot for Nelf carriages..

No, seriously, I think it gets even more modernized. At least thats what the announcement was, that the construction site Orgrimmar will show some progress, finally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppressionix805 View Post
    wouldnt it be cool for orgrimmar to revert back to its classic looks?
    No. It doesn't make sense from a military perspective. Does the next Warchief want to be facerolled by the Alliance? If so, he/she should definitely revert the changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I say finish the construction god knows my ocd is killing me knowing that the front gates of orgrimmar is only half finished.To balance things out they really need to fix Stormwinds park disctrict with a wall or something kind of tired of loging on to my alliance and seeing that crater of shame.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    I say finish the construction god knows my ocd is killing me knowing that the front gates of orgrimmar is only half finished.To balance things out they really need to fix Stormwinds park disctrict with a wall or something kind of tired of loging on to my alliance and seeing that crater of shame.
    The front gates have been fully finished since 5.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think it will depend by the new warchef, maybe some pretty flower and fountain if the be take the lead... *giggle*

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    I espect the city to be left half ruined for at last 2 year
    That'd be great for 2 years, or until we keep asking the developers like what happened about the gates infront of org. OT: I really loved the old org but will we get it back? No, but I'd be more pleasant if they update some parts to make abit of it look like the old one but with different models etc... Just design.

I'd liked to see its streets lined with the corpses of all the Darkspear, Tauren and Blood Elf traitors who rebel against Garrosh Hellscream, the true Warchief of the Horde.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    i think it will depend by the new warchef, maybe some pretty flower and fountain if the be take the lead... *giggle*
    Warchef? Fighting the alliance with food since 2004.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Make it out of stone... that won't burn