Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    stable size increase? Oh goody... how about instead you increase the size of our banks? I got the big bags but I'm full...

Deleted
    It's the world second Lei Shen kill, not that interesting tbh. They lost the race, no matter how you word it.

they lost the race when there was a cockblock boss called twin consorts that was undertuned in 10 men and needed a HF for 25 men ... you know what i mean?

GZ METHOD!

Deleted
    Gz Method for world first, well deserved since this boss is harder on 25 man and twins blocked you away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had to remove some of my less unique (but favorite nonetheless) pets just to make room for MoP's arrival of new pets and skins.
    But now I can be a happy hunter again who's bent on collecting as many of them as possible once again

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to Method for killing Lei Shen. Also don't bring up the ''10man vs 25man'' crap again lol It hurts my head when people start complaining whats ''harder''.

Patch 5.3 adds another 20 stable slots for hunter pets, giving you room to collect all the dinosaurs.
    Happy hunter

@ Screenshot, if they wanted to hide what pillars are behind, the left one is lightning (they forgot to cover gold print on the floor)
    Think they want to hide where their skeletons lie.
    Last edited by Janysa; 2013-03-27 at 09:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Obligatory comment on how healers are just as bad at healing as Donald in LFR
    And the dps are extremely good at taking avoidable damage and ignoring simple mechanics. See what I did?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    To be honest, resto druids could use some buffs more than resto shamans...
    Well, shamans were in a very bad spot tbh.
    Resto druids are fine, but in truth we lack good burst healing and there's a lot of burst healing phases going on in this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    I was kind of hoping blood legion would have gotten it. They where doing it today while i was in RF and in general chat was not kind to them not getting the world first. Im on illidan btw very kind general chat come and visit some time
    They dont deserve, so they dont get. Simple. Always acting bossy n shit, one day head start and still beaten.
    However race isnt over yet... still one more boss remains, sure its optional, but needs to die.
    Cant wait for "Race for World First #2: Deffo this time we get it guys!" lololol.

Gratz Method on world second!

Deleted
    Gratz Method!!! Finally some good guild!

Wonder how long until Bab realizes that we currently have 2 pages of stable slots. We have 5 on the PTR.

That's 30 extra slots, not 20.

What is the point of buffing shaman grouped healing? They're already strong at that - what they don't have is a decent toolset for healing spread targets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flak View Post
    What is the point of buffing shaman grouped healing? They're already strong at that - what they don't have is a decent toolset for healing spread targets.
    The point is that, currently, Holy Priest can slightly outheal a resto shammy on a stacked and stand-still phases, while still doing twice the healing on spread out ones. The hotfix adresses a part of the problem, but doesn't even come close to the real issue: we are the only class that gets its hps cut in half when the raid is not stacked up.

Gz Method for world second.

Pretty petty for hiding conduits for future guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjit View Post
    The point is that, currently, Holy Priest can slightly outheal a resto shammy on a stacked and stand-still phases, while still doing twice the healing on spread out ones. The hotfix adresses a part of the problem, but doesn't even come close to the real issue: we are the only class that gets its hps cut in half when the raid is not stacked up.
    Mistweavers.

Chi Torpedo. Chi Burst.

Uplift is equivalent to Healing Rain in that situation.

Gz to Method for the world first that actually counts. Ofc Paragon did a great job in 10m, but 10m will always be 2nd rate raiding. Nothing to care for really

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-27 at 01:17 PM.

Deleted
    So new pet a completel copy of the film company 'Bad Robot'? They got permission? curious...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice job and all, but WOW that is a horrendous screenshot.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA