Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    2h Oblits have that fight-changing aspect at times (in random BGs) that DW doesn't have. For example, 2 straight crits on a Hpally may have the guy popping bubble early right away.
    Obliterate hits like nothing on holy paladins.

DW is by far superior on espesially holy paladins

10+ Year Old Account
    Season 12 i was 1808 not the best but i maintained that. I was DW all last expansion, and it was a blast. This season i made the move to 2h and my damage over all has gone up by amost 2mill. per rbg. gear has a factor but not a lot i only have pc tyrn. does anyone have any solid numbers? I think im better off with a 2h and the only reason is my burst. Didnt have that as DW.

Quote Originally Posted by Aunai View Post
    Season 12 i was 1808 not the best but i maintained that. I was DW all last expansion, and it was a blast. This season i made the move to 2h and my damage over all has gone up by amost 2mill. per rbg. gear has a factor but not a lot i only have pc tyrn. does anyone have any solid numbers? I think im better off with a 2h and the only reason is my burst. Didnt have that as DW.
    2H has great burst on everything expect resto and elemental shamans, plate classes and tanks (especially weak vs holy paladins), but it also has a lot of downtime. Great burst on lower armor classes for like 3-4 sec, then there's waiting, with lots of downtime. DW has no downtime, great pressure, very good sustained damage, while armor doesn't effect it's damage at all because of most of it's damage is frost damage.

2h:
    Weaker vs more armor
    Great burst over little amount of time
    High downtime
    little room for other mobility rune-skills then Obliterate

DW
    Very good vs heavy armor, not as good as 2h on low armor
    Very good sustained damage
    No downtime
    Much room for other mobility rune-skills, "more mobility"

Does anyone have any videos on this matter they could link

Quote Originally Posted by Boramir View Post
    I'm only asking you to back up your statement about DW having more mobility than 2H. I'm also not asking you to explain why because I'm trying to be a dick or anything, I am really trying to get better at pvp and any mobility increase would be outstanding.
    I think he just said it poorly. It's that DW is better from ranged and slows/roots bother them less because they have looser Rune use for Howling blasts, which are also boosted in damage because DW frost DKs prioritize (or at least should) Mastery over Haste.