Where's the haste gear?

As I run lfrs and stuck with a guild that is just 2/12 normal, the few items that drop doesn't seem to have much haste. I had way more haste with gear ~493 ilvl, now I'm at 502 and my haste dropped to 24.10%! I'm supposed to reach 9603 haste rating (as a goblin), down to 7234... How am I supposed to get there?

I changed my gear as Mr.Robot told me they were upgrade, but on the meters I don't seem to move much. (from 493 to 502, I jumped maybe 1 rank) Is it to be expected?

(I'm a shadow priest, specifying, in case people were wondering)
    Last edited by DiGG; 2013-03-27 at 01:04 PM.

Reopened since OP is apparently looking for info on where he can get haste gear and not help with dps.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2013-03-27 at 05:42 PM.

Bit sad over 400 people looked at this and dared not giving a lead into my questioning. Do I need to clear ToT entirely to get haste gear? Are there certain boss I should try spending Mogu charms more than others?

Deleted
    Bit sad that you have not found your dungeon journal yet.
    Besides that there is a thread with a bis-list(with drop locations) for every slot on the first page of this forum.

I still dont get what you want us to write here and thats the reason i didnt reply to this thread yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haste gear has been hiding here http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3163
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Horridon, Tortos, Megaera, Ji-Kun, Durumu, Primordius, Dark Animus, iron qon, Twin Consorts, Lei Shen, Oondasta and Raden drop haste gear this tier.

Hope that helps.

Shift j is what you are looking for

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Well, the new valor gear doesn't help either does it.

Considering that my 25 have like 10 clothies, haste gear will be a bitch to get.

My crit is skyrocketing this patch and until I get some lucky drops I won't be able to reach the 10k bp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, VP armor does suck. But it's worth it if you're upgrading some 496, until you get a good drop.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.