Thread: Shuriken Toss

10+ Year Old Account

Shuriken Toss

If you need this to win then you need to play a ranged class. Simple as that. Worst thing in this game atm and that says a lot.

Infracted: trolling
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-03-27 at 05:27 PM.
    I like sandwiches

I'd rather play my rogue, thanks. How is it the worst thing in the game? You can't kite rogues when they have this ability, so adapt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    If you need this to win then you need to play a ranged class. Simple as that. Worst thing in this game atm and that says a lot.
    looks like someone lost and came here to rage. cute

Deleted
    its a really fun ability in battlegrounds, hits pretty high against bad geared people and its funny killing people as a rogue from ranged, ive killed people 1v1 in BGs with just shuriken toss, quite funny.

Deleted
    Does it even hit for a lot?

I was shocked the first week of 5.2 Arena season. Vs'ing rogues became a lot harder as a healer, since snaring them or keeping distance meant nothing when i was just constantly getting shurikens/auto-throws/Deadly throws constantly to the back of the head no matter how far I seemed to get away.

But I learnt to adapt quick but I still figure it will get tuned a bit at some point.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    It's pretty beast

10+ Year Old Account
    This conversation shows no hope of becoming productive, so I'm going to go ahead and close it.