[Enchant Weapon - Glorious Tyranny]

Has any1 tried to put it on a caster off hand yet? Some guy told me that you could, and as Im only like 2150 as of now I can't really check for myself.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

10+ Year Old Account
    As the tooltip says, you can only put it on a melee weapon ( That includes spellpower weapon). It shouldn't be possible to place it on a non-weapon off-hand item.

Deleted
    somehow they should fix 2x enchants for dualwields.
    kinda unfair cause it gives pvp power and prevent full disarm. before was main hand as proc and off chain, but i don't wan't to see rogues or enha with 2x weapons pvp bonus and 2x ench pvp bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirlias View Post
    kinda unfair cause it gives pvp power and prevent full disarm. before was main hand as proc and off chain, but i don't wan't to see rogues or enha with 2x weapons pvp bonus and 2x ench pvp bonus.
    I wouldn't worry. Dancing steel is way better than the PvP Enchant. The only use for this enchant is for people who are already using a weapon chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirlias View Post
    Yet, DW classes were at a disadvantage when upgrades came out because we had to spend 3k conquest upgrading our weapons. Keep it like it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    Yet, DW classes were at a disadvantage when upgrades came out because we had to spend 3k conquest upgrading our weapons. Keep it like it is!
    yes, as opposed to what... all casters using 3k as well for their MH/OH...?