I feel somewhat undeserving....

So, I turn up uninvited to battle ground - decked out in PvE gear and look what should happen :

and

whilst doing the legendary quest for PvE (thanks Blizzard)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ement#95:15163

Promise I wont be back ruining your PvP again until Blizzard forces another silly quest on me

Deleted
    and then you realize you played with bots lol

I don't understand the point of this thread. Was it to show off that you got an easy ass achievement? Uh, grats I guess.

Maybe he's saying pve gear is too good in pvp? I dunno really.

Quote Originally Posted by draconith1 View Post
    I don't understand the point of this thread. Was it to show off that you got an easy ass achievement? Uh, grats I guess.
    No - the thread title is exactly what I think. No show off here ... the opposite in fact. I am just frustrated at Blizzard squeezing my PvE toon into PvP where it doesn't belong, then having the hide to think I achieved something in there.

I do know that when I walked into PVP for the first time this Xpac in full 489 ilvl pve gear I walked over people in full pvp gear and I died all fo 2-3 times in the matches. as I acquired more PVP gear my survivability and damage went down considerably. So much to the point I have gone back to PVE gear to feel like I dont get 2 shotted. In the end it feels like you need to be fully decked in conquest gear or full pve gear and you are fine. if you had honor gear you were worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I do know that when I walked into PVP for the first time this Xpac in full 489 ilvl pve gear I walked over people in full pvp gear and I died all fo 2-3 times in the matches. as I acquired more PVP gear my survivability and damage went down considerably. So much to the point I have gone back to PVE gear to feel like I dont get 2 shotted. In the end it feels like you need to be fully decked in conquest gear or full pve gear and you are fine. if you had honor gear you were worthless.
    This is the biggest load of BS I've read all day.

When it comes to pvp, full 476 honor gear > ilvl 489 pve gear.

Sounds to me like you got a few pvp pieces and then gave up. In fact, that's probably exactly what happened.

Just the sheer amount of pvp power and resilience on honor gear is a huge step above the pve gear in both damage and survivability against other players. PvE gear in pvp is absolutely beyond terrible right now. Math doesn't lie.

Please tell me you're trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations on your achievement.

As for the thread, I'm going to lock it as it's rather pointless and is going downwards already :/