Page 1 of 3
LastLast

You know what really grinds my gears...

Im sure this type of subject has been done before but here I go.

People who camp flight paths to gank afker's. Like the guy today in Townlong Steppes. I walked away while i was in flight and when I got back I was dead.

And how about those idiots that pull Dinos into your Oondasta raid so they can farm bones.

Your turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance and their need to grief lowbie levelers by killing QGs and Flightmasters.

10+ Year Old Account
    When somebody says "PST ME"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slorg View Post
    When somebody says "PST ME"
    please send tell?
    weeee!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lagging out when attempting to kill BM hunters and they pop BW. Am I the only one that has issues with this?
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    The Alliance and their need to grief lowbie levelers by killing QGs and Flightmasters.
    That goes for Horde as well.

PVPers who think that PvP matters at all and gives them a legal way to grief.

What "grinds my gears" are people who use terms and phrases made popular by TV shows as if it's their own... phrase like "You know what grinds my gears" from Family Guy...

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    What "grinds my gears" are people who use terms and phrases made popular by TV shows as if it's their own... phrase like "You know what grinds my gears" from Family Guy...
    I'm.. I'm really not sure how to tell you this. Part of me is afraid that you've heard it before, but uh.. FAMILY GUY DIDN'T MAKE THE PHRASE UP. FUCK.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what grinds my gears?

You, Alliance.

FUUUCK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    I'm.. I'm really not sure how to tell you this. Part of me is afraid that you've heard it before, but uh.. FAMILY GUY DIDN'T MAKE THE PHRASE UP. FUCK.
    No - but it DID make it popular. And I'm guessing from the OP who's Forum Identity is also that of another popular Movie character name - I can't imagine the two are very far apart. :P

Deleted
    People who tell you to get a new PC when you have a bit of lag on fights like Oondasta.

No - but it DID make it popular. And I'm guessing from the OP who's Forum Identity is also that of another popular Movie character name - I can't imagine the two are very far apart. :P
    So, what you're saying is that because Family Guy used the phrase, nobody else gets to?

Deleted
    Mouthbreathers when your trying to explain a tactic in a pug group for the umpteenth time and they still manage to fuck it up.

Very few things wind me up in the game, but that is one of them.

When you want to do some world pvp/dueling, but you can't, because your fps goes 100-23-80-15-90-3-9-111. Wtf, computer. Doesn't happen in random bgs. Doesn't happen when playing low lvl alts. Doesn't happen in arena. But in the world/cities and rbgs, oh yes, bring it on. -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    being camped in a bg graveyard..

(and now i cant get the petter griffin voice out of my head T-T)

Not really. The phrase was popular well before Family Guy used it. I've been hearing people use that phrase quite often since the 80s.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who link recount everytime they top dps or blatantly ignore tactics to increase dps.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I also do not like the 456. I do not like ppl that quit a game and continue to post on the forums. I do not like inquisition.
    You cared enough to post.