Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Stood in the Fire Satanous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    384
    Not gonna lie, had to laugh at the "I would order the Shado-pan to purge the shrine" Yea good luck with that five of us kicked your ass in your own monastery like to see you try against a couple dozen.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    Not gonna lie, had to laugh at the "I would order the Shado-pan to purge the shrine" Yea good luck with that five of us kicked your ass in your own monastery like to see you try against a couple dozen.
    i dont think that players are an accurate representation of horde strength

  3. #23
    Pandaren Monk Viscoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In a hole in the bottom of Sy's shoe
    Posts
    1,990
    I really hate the land desecration thing going on in Pandaria. Vale is such a beautiful zone... I really hope it's not permanent. :/

    Also, that spot is a Pandaren archaeology location! You can't destroy it, gobbos, think of the HISTORY!
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby
    Avatar by Kyoht.

  4. #24
    Stood in the Fire Satanous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Thunder View Post
    i dont think that players are an accurate representation of horde strength
    We're running around the shrine like cockroaches though, not like its just Dezco and his kids crashing there.

  5. #25
    I am Murloc! Airwaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Posts
    5,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    By the way, anyone knows why Sunwalker Dezco is somehow being threated as the "horde ambassador" in Pandaria by Taran? Who the hell is this guy? He gave a quest in Krasarang wilds, somehow sprouted afterwards being a friend of Anduin... And thats all, I guess. Oh, he is a quest giver right now as well. He must be really good at it.
    Well he would be the highest ranked person there besides when the racial leaders turn up in 5.2. So it makes him the horde ambassador there i guess. Blizz obviously what to give him some more spot light and why not. Blood Knights got alot in bc, sunwalkers should get some as well imo.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    We're running around the shrine like cockroaches though, not like its just Dezco and his kids crashing there.
    uh yeah i guess thats right if you're thinking from the perspective of a player but tbh the shrine lorewise is probably just filled with merchants, explorers and maybe a small group of soldiers i dont think a military force like the shado pan would have a problem clearing out the shrine

  7. #27
    Legendary! Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    6,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Thunder View Post
    uh yeah i guess thats right if you're thinking from the perspective of a player but tbh the shrine lorewise is probably just filled with merchants, explorers and maybe a small group of soldiers i dont think a military force like the shado pan would have a problem clearing out the shrine
    The shado pan arent an army though, the pandas dont have one. They are more like a secret group. The Horde could probably claim that shrine no problem. Or destroy it in the process.

    They already have a foothold in many important pandaren areas and are currently probing the continent for information and artifacts. The pandas arent anywhere near as powerful as the horde or alliance.

  8. #28
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    6,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Also, that spot is a Pandaren archaeology location! You can't destroy it, gobbos, think of the HISTORY!
    I dont think thats very high on a goblins priority list
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

  9. #29
    Elemental Lord Combatbulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hanseatic City of Lübeck
    Posts
    8,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post

    Also, that spot is a Pandaren archaeology location! You can't destroy it, gobbos, think of the HISTORY!
    That reminds me of something:

    Malynea Skyreaver says: Did you hear that, Clubnik? Those that died defending Lake Mennar are heroes. Their selfless actions may have even saved this entire world! A memorial should be erected.
    Custer Clubnik says: Sure I hear ya.
    Custer Clubnik says: Howsabout a ... Memorial Fuel Depot?
    Custer Clubnik says: It'll be very tasteful!
    Malynea Skyreaver says: Clubnik? I hope you die. In a fire.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

  10. #30
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    6,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    The shado pan arent an army though, the pandas dont have one. They are more like a secret group. The Horde could probably claim that shrine no problem. Or destroy it in the process.
    .
    I think they are more of an army than you give them credit for.
    They are the force that has combated the Sha for centuries and have stemmed human waves of Mantid
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

  11. #31
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    23,117
    The Shado-Pan are the Defense Force of Pandaria. There's not a lot but they make up for it for being elite.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple https://twitter.com/Aeluron1989

  12. #32
    Legendary! Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    6,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    I think they are more of an army than you give them credit for.
    They are the force that has combated the Sha for centuries and have stemmed human waves of Mantid
    The sha who never manifested even remotely close to how they are now. And the mantids who literally sent over whole generations be they weak or lame just to get some that were good enough to come back alive.

    They still struggled greatly with that workload, its been quoted in numerous quests ect.

    The Horde and the Alliance have weathered innumerable world threats whilst fighting each other for the most part. The horde (or rather the orcs) even survived a planet sundering... twice.

    The pandas whilst individually quite powerful monks, dont hold a candle to the power of the Horde or the Alliance.

  13. #33
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    6,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    The pandas whilst individually quite powerful monks, dont hold a candle to the power of the Horde or the Alliance.
    well i guess
    Against the Horde as a whole, the Shando Pan would be up against very heavy odds
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    The sha who never manifested even remotely close to how they are now. And the mantids who literally sent over whole generations be they weak or lame just to get some that were good enough to come back alive.

    They still struggled greatly with that workload, its been quoted in numerous quests ect.

    The Horde and the Alliance have weathered innumerable world threats whilst fighting each other for the most part. The horde (or rather the orcs) even survived a planet sundering... twice.

    The pandas whilst individually quite powerful monks, dont hold a candle to the power of the Horde or the Alliance.
    There are plenty of ways for a group to take out a superior force with the right amount of resources and knowledge of the area which the Shado-pan have both of in spades. Also I would imagine that if the Horde tried turning it into a war against the Shado-Pan the alliance would be more than happy to exploit a war on 2 fronts and help kick the horde off Pandaria completely.

  15. #35
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    6,567
    Quote Originally Posted by matthias9742 View Post
    There are plenty of ways for a group to take out a superior force with the right amount of resources and knowledge of the area which the Shado-pan have both of in spades..
    or just send them heroes
    They can overcome anything no matter how long the odds are....almost like....they are.....invincible
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

  16. #36
    Old God Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    10,379
    after completing all those golden lotus dailies for like a month i think we serve to do what ever we want with it -.-

  17. #37
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,650
    This sets up Dezco betraying to Vol'jin's Rebellion (along with the rest of the Tauren). Since we already have the setup for Lor'themar. And the remaining factions are less dedicated to anti-Garrosh-ness.
    Unsubscribed 3/10/2014 - 8/14/2014.
    "Times change."

    Beware the claims of yearly expansions. It's not more hype more often, it's paying more for less. Fewer tiers, no more new levels, no more new races/classes, but an ever-increasing price tag....

  18. #38
    Why do the horde ruining everything?

  19. #39
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Chillin' in Stormwind
    Posts
    159
    nice spoiler warning.

  20. #40
    April fools
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •