Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Patch 5.3: Vale of Eternal Blossoms is RUINED

Phasing done to a certain area of Vale of Eternal Blossoms, horde buildings, empty underground mine-shaft (no doubt used for a scenario), a Goblin-made panda cut-out spewing vomit (disgustingly awesome) and a conversation between Sunwalker Drezco and Taran Zhu concerning the Vales desecration (no voice acting as of yet).

There's talk of booting the Horde out of their Shrine, which would work nicely with booting them out of Orgrimmar. I have an inkling we're on the way to a REVITALISED THUNDER BLUFF POPULATION (this is a blatant lie).

10+ Year Old Account
    Good. Horde should leave. /waves

Obviously the horde won't be booted from the shrine as we'll be taking care of Garrosh soon, and that was the compromise. Was all of that done to the Vale to find the dark heart?

Good i'll be glad to leave the music gave me a headache. The alliance can stay with their dooker panda wikket friends.
    Last edited by Goremonger; 2013-03-27 at 06:24 PM.

Are we really surprised? This is the kind of c#$@ Garrosh does. He does whatever the hell he pleases and doesnt give a damn about anyone or anything else. Again, he has stepped over the line. This place is sacred to the Pandaren and to treat it this way is dispicable. He doesnt deserve death...it's too quick for him. Wonder if we can have Bolvar raise him as a shambling corpse for the rest of his life...

By the way, anyone knows why Sunwalker Dezco is somehow being threated as the "horde ambassador" in Pandaria by Taran? Who the hell is this guy? He gave a quest in Krasarang wilds, somehow sprouted afterwards being a friend of Anduin... And thats all, I guess. Oh, he is a quest giver right now as well. He must be really good at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! Tear it all up! Strip mine it!

Progress! Development! Exploitation!

Why does that Sunwalker guy have baby Tauren strapped all over him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    If you encountered him in Krasarang, you do a questline where his wife gives birth.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Quote Originally Posted by TheDDGuides View Post
    we're on the way to a REVITALISED THUNDER BLUFF POPULATION (this is a blatant lie).
    It would be great if we had the chance to move from org to TB, at least for the duration of 4.2, it really makes no sense to raid the place where everyone is already afking
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    It's so Taran Zhu wouldn't kill him on the spot. How could you harm da widdle baby tauries?
    Or: they're exploding babies and Drezco is an extremist.

You call that ruined? Orcs don't stop until its Hellfire peninsula.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    If you encountered him in Krasarang, you do a questline where his wife gives birth.
    And she dies in the process, Pala healers must've been nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm shocked the Celestials don't do anything about this.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

And there goes Garrosh ruining Lor'themars hard work on Thunder isle ;(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    By the way, anyone knows why Sunwalker Dezco is somehow being threated as the "horde ambassador" in Pandaria by Taran? Who the hell is this guy? He gave a quest in Krasarang wilds, somehow sprouted afterwards being a friend of Anduin... And thats all, I guess. Oh, he is a quest giver right now as well. He must be really good at it.
    He's the tauren representative among the Horde forces, and he's a known and vocal moderate and opponent of the faction war. Taran treats him as the ambassador because he hews the closest to pandaren sensibilities (a good ambassador will adopt at least a few local customs to make it easier to find common ground with the leadership they're visiting). On top of that, he's also one of the few Horde NPCs in Pandaria who isn't swinging his nuts left and right, instead opting for humility.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Well he has sort of been the horde ambassador through the expansion so far mainly because he seems to give the Pandaren notice. Everyone else on the horde side seems to be too caught up in what is going on with Garrosh and the war to concern themselves with the Pandaren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Irresposible dad who thought that bringing pregnant woman on a expedition was good idea ? He is supposed to be "good man greg" of the horde i guess. And artisan expert asslicker.

As for celestials not doing anything about horde, i don't think they can. I mean they are kinda pathetic with jade serpent being subdued by corrupted priestess and that crane guy being bitch to sha of whatever.

Deleted
    Thats not ruined, it looks nice.

Not gonna lie, had to laugh at the "I would order the Shado-pan to purge the shrine" Yea good luck with that five of us kicked your ass in your own monastery like to see you try against a couple dozen.