Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    Not gonna lie, had to laugh at the "I would order the Shado-pan to purge the shrine" Yea good luck with that five of us kicked your ass in your own monastery like to see you try against a couple dozen.
    i dont think that players are an accurate representation of horde strength

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hate the land desecration thing going on in Pandaria. Vale is such a beautiful zone... I really hope it's not permanent. :/

Also, that spot is a Pandaren archaeology location! You can't destroy it, gobbos, think of the HISTORY!
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Thunder View Post
    i dont think that players are an accurate representation of horde strength
    We're running around the shrine like cockroaches though, not like its just Dezco and his kids crashing there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    By the way, anyone knows why Sunwalker Dezco is somehow being threated as the "horde ambassador" in Pandaria by Taran? Who the hell is this guy? He gave a quest in Krasarang wilds, somehow sprouted afterwards being a friend of Anduin... And thats all, I guess. Oh, he is a quest giver right now as well. He must be really good at it.
    Well he would be the highest ranked person there besides when the racial leaders turn up in 5.2. So it makes him the horde ambassador there i guess. Blizz obviously what to give him some more spot light and why not. Blood Knights got alot in bc, sunwalkers should get some as well imo.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    We're running around the shrine like cockroaches though, not like its just Dezco and his kids crashing there.
    uh yeah i guess thats right if you're thinking from the perspective of a player but tbh the shrine lorewise is probably just filled with merchants, explorers and maybe a small group of soldiers i dont think a military force like the shado pan would have a problem clearing out the shrine

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Also, that spot is a Pandaren archaeology location! You can't destroy it, gobbos, think of the HISTORY!
    I dont think thats very high on a goblins priority list
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post

That reminds me of something:

Malynea Skyreaver says: Did you hear that, Clubnik? Those that died defending Lake Mennar are heroes. Their selfless actions may have even saved this entire world! A memorial should be erected.
    Custer Clubnik says: Sure I hear ya.
    Custer Clubnik says: Howsabout a ... Memorial Fuel Depot?
    Custer Clubnik says: It'll be very tasteful!
    Malynea Skyreaver says: Clubnik? I hope you die. In a fire.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    The shado pan arent an army though, the pandas dont have one. They are more like a secret group. The Horde could probably claim that shrine no problem. Or destroy it in the process.
    I think they are more of an army than you give them credit for.
    They are the force that has combated the Sha for centuries and have stemmed human waves of Mantid
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The Shado-Pan are the Defense Force of Pandaria. There's not a lot but they make up for it for being elite.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The pandas whilst individually quite powerful monks, dont hold a candle to the power of the Horde or the Alliance.
    well i guess
    Against the Horde as a whole, the Shando Pan would be up against very heavy odds

The sha who never manifested even remotely close to how they are now. And the mantids who literally sent over whole generations be they weak or lame just to get some that were good enough to come back alive.

They still struggled greatly with that workload, its been quoted in numerous quests ect.

The Horde and the Alliance have weathered innumerable world threats whilst fighting each other for the most part. The horde (or rather the orcs) even survived a planet sundering... twice.

The pandas whilst individually quite powerful monks, dont hold a candle to the power of the Horde or the Alliance.
    There are plenty of ways for a group to take out a superior force with the right amount of resources and knowledge of the area which the Shado-pan have both of in spades. Also I would imagine that if the Horde tried turning it into a war against the Shado-Pan the alliance would be more than happy to exploit a war on 2 fronts and help kick the horde off Pandaria completely.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matthias9742 View Post
    There are plenty of ways for a group to take out a superior force with the right amount of resources and knowledge of the area which the Shado-pan have both of in spades..
    or just send them heroes
    They can overcome anything no matter how long the odds are....almost like....they are.....invincible

10+ Year Old Account
    after completing all those golden lotus dailies for like a month i think we serve to do what ever we want with it -.-

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This sets up Dezco betraying to Vol'jin's Rebellion (along with the rest of the Tauren). Since we already have the setup for Lor'themar. And the remaining factions are less dedicated to anti-Garrosh-ness.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Why do the horde ruining everything?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    nice spoiler warning.

April fools
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

Yeah... Pretty wrecked... Understandable that Taran wants us out, so I imagine that lorewise the Horde will not be present in the Vale, but obviously we won't see that as it's unlikely they'll boot us from the "capital" of Pandaria and it's likely not being updated to reflect the booting, just like Outland and Northrend aren't up to date.

Why is everyone so confused as to why Dezco is the go-to Horde guy for Taren Zhu? Did you all forget that the only two people that convinced Xuen to open the Vale (besides the PC of course) were Anduin and Dezco? Dezco is THE reason why the Horde has a place at the Shrine, the Pandaren were dealing with him far before Garrosh set foot on the continent. The Pandaren also highly respect Anduin and by extension Dezco's role in helping the refugees and have been thing them a lot longer; Garrosh and Varien are strangers in Pandaria while Anduin and Dezco are friends. Who else would Taren Zhu be talking to?

Orcish Steps to Success:

Step 1: Explode Planet
    Step 2: Kill Cenarius
    Step 3: Desecrate Sacred Vale
    Step 4: Kill our Liberator (Thrall)

Looks legit to me.
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2013-03-28 at 12:23 AM.