Thread: Apocalypse chat

Keyboard Turner XxChaoticHymnxX's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Apocalypse chat

Ya know we all are aware it's coming but I don't think we really know how, and all the people preparing for the zombie apocalypse I think are screwed in a nuclear apocalypse/Global warfare (which I believe is most likely) and vise versa. There's also the chance that a malevolent being is going to come destroy our planet in which case only the X-men will survive! Your thoughts on this? this all came to me when watching a music video and i just wanted some opinions.
    Last edited by XxChaoticHymnxX; 2013-03-27 at 10:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This really should be in GenOT.

Either way, if the so-called apocalypse really is to come, it has to come while we're still stuck on Earth. Once we start populating other planets it's game over.

Only we can bring about our own destruction.

There is no true end, for there is no true beginning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XxChaoticHymnxX View Post
    Ya know we all are aware it's coming but I don't think we really know how, and all the people preparing for the zombie apocalypse I think are screwed in a nuclear apocalypse/Global warfare (which I believe is most likely) and vise versa. There's also the chance that a malevolent being is going to come destroy our planet in which case only the X-men will survive! Your thoughts on this? this all came to me when watching a music video and i just wanted some opinions.
    I think you take too many hard drugs