How to share Ultraxion Lockout for your other Chars

Hellow Everybody,
    I'm doing Throne of the four Winds Heroic with a Group each week but after the first Boss I briefly relog another character, to leech the lockout by entering, accepting the Lockout, and quitting in order to solo it later on with that other char in Addition to the Standard Kill with the Group.
    However, this does not seem to work for Ultraxion as whenever I enter the Raid for soloing on my alt who briefly jumped in after Hagara there is a prompt to accept 8/8 Lockout.

We have a Woman on our Server who cycles all her 11 Toons, asking People to join for "Ultraxion only" so I presume there is a way to share your Lockout of a specific kill Count in Dragon Soul, anybody knows how to?
    Last edited by Fincher; 2013-03-30 at 09:57 PM.

you get locked to heroic hagara. get all your toons locked. then make sure its on NORMAL when you zone in. cause heroic lockouts are ID based. normal ID's are based on your kills for the week.
    Mohots---Main
    Monopaly---Alt/old Main
    WhaleWars Alt

What exactly does "when you Zone in" mean?
    I killed Hagara HC, went in with the Alt and out again, then killed the rest with main's Group on HC.
    Then on Alt I set normal and enter, where there is a prompt to accept an 8/8 Lockout and the difficulty inside changes to HC and the difficulty selection is greyed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    What exactly does "when you Zone in" mean?
    I killed Hagara HC, went in with the Alt and out again, then killed the rest with main's Group on HC.
    Then on Alt I set normal and enter, where there is a prompt to accept an 8/8 Lockout and the difficulty inside changes to HC and the difficulty selection is greyed out.
    Working as intended.
    When you kill a boss on Normal, the char is saved for this boss-id.
    When you kill a boss on Heroic, the char inside is saved for the instance-id.

For a better understanding: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1535613825

So yes, if you joined with an alt an instance with a boss killed on heroic, your alt is saved for the instance, not for the already killed bosses. So if you join an instance after you saved it after hagara with an alt and save the id, but then the bosses after hagara were killed by your main group, and you jump in, even when you change the difficulcy to normal, all bosses are considered as dead, because the id is cleared.

So if you want to do it like you said, you need (join the raid) to kill the Bosses all on normal.
    Last edited by Velerios; 2013-03-30 at 11:41 PM.

It took me a long time to figure out what the guy above me is saying:

1. Kill up to Hagara on normal with the alt.

Done. You now have the save forever. You can even switch Ultraxion to heroic and farm him like that (for whatever reason) if you so wish.