Poll: Should Thrall die in 5.3/5.4?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    A Mary Sue is, by definition, a self-fulfillment character with powers and abilities that seem out of place within the universe.
    Not so. That power bit can be take it or leave it.

I hope that Thrall dies. It would be a good twist to this, and would open up a lot of arguments about who the orc leader should be now. I say this as a fan of Thrall.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

I think Garrosh and Thrall will be dead at the end of this expansion. Thrall was also the name of the dwarf king in 'The Hobbit.' I think change has to come at a sacrifice, symbolic with all the previous expansions. Main characters are going to die guys, its going to happen. Wrathion probably won't die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Option 3: He should not die, but live his life normal with his family, away from war and political conflict.
    I agree with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont want him to die as he is my favourite character since Wacraft III (even I played alliance side for 4 years up to wotlk).
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Incoming Thrassk about why we're all wrong and stupid for wanting Thrall to go away.
    I'm also waiting impatiently.

Deleted
    I don't want him to die, not just because I like him, but because I think the orcs needs to keep some of their more recognizable character, if both he and Garrosh ends up dying all we would have left would be Saurfang and Nazgrim.

Deleted
    Do I want him to ? Hmm .. depends. If you mean to kill the actual green jesus mary sue etc... then yes.

If you kill his wife and he goes back to the warmonger he was .. hm no.

But any of this matter ? No, because he will die. Wether we want him to or not.

I want him to die because it's an option, and I'm not a fan of the new God Thrall. It'd feel lame to have him go from being super powerful savior, to sitting in Org as a Warchief, or retired with his wife and kid. It'd be nice to know that in the next expansion we wouldn't be able to call on Thrall to help save us from the big bads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course not, there isn't any better choice for warchief right now, well maybe they are going to start develop some orc strongly in 5.3/5.4 then we will see.

Deleted
    he should die for being responsible for all this shit in the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Option 3: He should not die, but live his life normal with his family, away from war and political conflict.
    as he stated he wanted to He need a rest !

10+ Year Old Account
    Either he dies or lives and does not become Warchief. Both would sit fine with me personally. The Orcs, Horde and even Warcraft need to grow rather than just being the tale of Thrall.

his death, or aggra's death.

all this is his fault for entrusting the horde to garrosh, he needs to lose something personally because of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashi View Post
    Dont want him to die as he is my favourite character since Wacraft III (even I played alliance side for 4 years up to wotlk).
    That's a pretty strong case you have there .

Deleted
    he needs to sacrifice himself for something or someone so someone can take revenge on someone else and we get a new raid. everybody wins. well except thrall but I checked, he be coo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Not in MoP no but Blizz went WAY overboard in Cata.
    I blame him for Fandral's poor send off .

Deleted
    Do it. Trassk will cry and much lulz will be had.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Doubt, a guardian of azeroth would die to the likes of Garrosh
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

This please, the man deserves it. If anything he should be hermit like and be treated as an elder of the Horde.