Deleted

Killed all world bosses and received no loot!

Problem solved, i am really sorry for this topic, i will be more careful next time.
    Last edited by mmoc651a27ab8d; 2013-03-28 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cytheria View Post
    Hello there, yesterday was Wednesday a.k.a the maintenance day where all weekly raids reset including world bosses.... or so i thought.
    So today i went and killed Sha of Anger and Galleon without being in raid group, i also killed Oondasta while in a raid group and i received no loot at all, not a bag of gold, not even able to roll for the bonus loot.
    Wtf is going on ?? Not even we are not able to know if we killed the world bosses this week but they don't even reset properly at the reset day. How am i supposed to know when those bosses will reset and i will get loot when i kill them ??
    I'm assuming the raid group was the same faction?

10+ Year Old Account
    while i agree not knowing if you have killed a world boss or not is a problem. and blizz should have considered this instead of expecting others to make an addon for it, at least somebody made one, World Boss Status keeps track of that stuff.

now, as for not getting loot, are you sure it was your own faction that tagged it? they do have to be tapped by your faction to get loot from them, not simply see a group fighting him and try to sneak in a shot or two and think thats all, regardless of what faction is fighting.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2013-03-28 at 03:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc651a27ab8d; 2013-03-28 at 03:43 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here is the macro I use to see if I've done Sha and Galleon. I didn't write it, no idea where it came from.
    Code:
    /run local c = IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(32099)print("You have "..(c and "" or "not ").."done Sha of Anger this week")
    /run print("You have"..(GetQuestsCompleted()[32098]and " " or " not ").."done Galleon this week")

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc651a27ab8d; 2013-03-28 at 03:42 PM.

Never. You lose for being a dick. GG.

For a real answer, why don't you post it in the Blizzard support forums where someone can actually give you...a real answer.

I guess blizzard noticed your attitude, and felt like screwing around with you.

Deleted
    9/10 an in-game bug is actually player stupidity.

i killed the bosses and i didn't receive loot, that means that i was saved.
    Hello there, yesterday was Wednesday a.k.a the maintenance day where all weekly raids reset including world bosses.... or so i thought.
    Dumb answer by you and also being a dick about it. World bosses reset at the weekly reset. So clearly you weren't saved unless you lied in your first post. So stop being a jerk when people are trying to help.

Try to run the script that someone linked and see if you've been saved, lockouts could have bugged for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    while i agree not knowing if you have killed a world boss or not is a problem. and blizz should have considered this instead of expecting others to make an addon for it, at least somebody made one, World Boss Status keeps track of that stuff.

now, as for not getting loot, are you sure it was your own faction that tagged it? they do have to be tapped by your faction to get loot from them, not simply see a group fighting him and try to sneak in a shot or two and think thats all, regardless of what faction is fighting.
    That addon does not work for Oondasta currently.

Deleted
    Dumb answer from both of you, i don't need an addon or a script to tell me if i am saved, i killed the bosses and i didn't receive loot, that means that i was saved. I just wanna know when i will become unsaved so i can kill them again and receive loot.

Wow just wow. They provide you with the easiest and quickest way to tell if you are locked to a world boss, and you insult them. If you cared to use the macro it would instantly tell you if you where in a group that killed those bosses or you are saved to it. You sound like you have no idea what faction actually attacked the boss first when running in and hitting the boss a couple of times to collect your loot. If you are alliance and the horde attacked sha first you get no loot and it's the same the other way around, this goes for all world bosses. So how about you stop being stubborn and ignorant and take 2 min to use the help you got provided.

You are here complaining because you have no idea how things work, don't tell them what you do and do not need.

Deleted
    Also doing the kill early lets say before 9:00AM wont reward you because the only things that get reset at wednesday in 4:00 AM are daily`s dungeons and LFR
    World bosses have same lockout with normal raids and both get reset at 9:00AM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Also doing the kill early lets say before 9:00AM wont reward you because the only things that get reset at wednesday in 4:00 AM are daily`s dungeons and LFR
    World bosses reset at the same time as LFR / dailies.
    Last edited by mmocbd02567a48; 2013-03-28 at 03:46 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dumb answer from both of you, i don't need an addon or a script to tell me if i am saved, i killed the bosses and i didn't receive loot, that means that i was saved. I just wanna know when i will become unsaved so i can kill them again and receive loot.
    Way to go insulting people who were only trying to help, not sure why you posted on here if all you do is insult people who were helping you. I would of helped but with what you wrote no point.

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 02:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Quit jumping on people trying to offer you solutions. If you didn't get loot, do what any normal player would do and put in a ticket or call in to Blizzard to ask for support.

And if you did any investigation... you would know typing in /raidinfo or opening up the friends list and clicking on "Raid" would show you your current lockouts and when the lockout expires... Guess what, the information was right in front of your face the whole time. Open your eyes next time.
    I don't think world bosses are counted in raid info unless something has changed that I did not know of.

Even though the original poster was a jerk, I registered here just to reply.

There seems to be an issue this week, affecting a small number of characters, where certain weekly resets were not reset on tuesday. This includes all world bosses, rep and legendary drops in Throne of Thunder, weekly item drops on isle of thunder (the treasure key, ritual stone, incantation summon).

I have a thread open on the wow forums, and an open ingame ticket, but no word on a resolution as of yet.

I can't post a link yet i guess, but do a forum search for posts by Tomhanx, in the US

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing the thread, as it seems that OP found their solution.