Talking Ideas for the last epic legendary for MoP expansion

Since blizzard seems to add the super "legendary" at the end of the most recent expansions what will MoP's be?
    Personally since Thrall seems to be involved with the final raid and wither he dies or retires I'd like to see Doomhammer as the last epic legendary. Maybe helping thrall out through a quest chain will allow you to posses it at the end. If not I'd like to see Garrosh's giant axe and they could name it "Hellscream".
    Or who knows maybe there will be no legendary
    What would you like to be the legendary that would fit in the last raid?

A valour grind, followed by a BG grind, followed by a rep grind, followed by a conquest grind, followed by a 60 day daily grind and you get rewarded by a slightly larger pair of boots that glow purple.

Blizzard confirmed there will be a Legendary weapon in 5.4.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd really like to see a Sha-ified Gorehowl, but maybe something for Monks is more likely.

I hope we just purge the sha weapons and make em cooler.

Well, Wrathion still has quests going forward, so there will be some kind of legendary item. The nature of the item, however, is anyone's guess. Could have something to do with those helmet models datamined from 5.2 beta.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dailypineapple View Post
    Since blizzard seems to add the super "legendary" at the end of the most recent expansions what will MoP's be?
    Personally since Thrall seems to be involved with the final raid and wither he dies or retires I'd like to see Doomhammer as the last epic legendary. Maybe helping thrall out through a quest chain will allow you to posses it at the end. If not I'd like to see Garrosh's giant axe and they could name it "Hellscream".
    Or who knows maybe there will be no legendary
    What would you like to be the legendary that would fit in the last raid?
    His axe already has a name. It's Gorehowl.

I'd like for the weapons to be reforged and upgraded weapons from Pandaren history. But as for what it will be? I couldn't say. I assume the final legendaries will be weapons, but couldn't say for sure, will be a letdown after all this time if they aren't.

My guess is the weapons, assuming they are weapons, will tie into Wrathion and the Orgrimmar raid. I'm guessing there will be a bow, agi dagger, spell staff, 1h int mace, 1h agi wep, 1h str wep, 2h agi wep, 2h str wep, 1h spell weapon, maybe a spirit staff too.

Essentially, I don't think it will end in ONE legendary weapon. If it did, people will be livid that they went through all this and don't get a weapon at the end unless they're the right class. The legendary quest line has been open to everyone, and tied more directly into the main storyline than previous legendaries. So if they for example make a legendary 2h str sword that only dks palies and warriors can use the rest of us will be angry. I think instead of it being a single weapon, we'll collect items from Org bosses to upgrade a weapon based on our class and spec. For example the rogue dagger quest line. While you were upgrading your daggers throughout the quest line, the story wasn't really about the daggers. They were just powerful daggers imbued by Wrathion, rather than being tied to the lore themselves like shadowmourne and dragonwrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Blizzard confirmed there will be a Legendary weapon in 5.4.
    I assumed it would be a weapon, but when did Blizz confirm it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I assumed it would be a weapon, but when did Blizz confirm it?
    It was in a twitter post, I've forgot where but I know I saw it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    His axe already has a name. It's Gorehowl.
    And it already drops from Karazhan. =P I blame a wizard for this.