Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    3. Old Gods weren't weakened when they fought the Pantheon for the first time and they lost. The Pantheon didn't even have Sargeras who was their greatest champion with them. This means that the Old Gods didn't even face the full might of the titans.
    But the Pantheon only fought the Old Gods that are now imprisoned on Azeroth, and we do have sources that there are more Old Gods (for example the one that is shown by some Arrakoa was stated to not be one of the Old Gods on Azeroth), so with all Old Gods combined, who knows what would happen. The titans haven't shown much of themselves anyways, and they are aware that something's going wrong on Azeroth, else they wouldn't have send Algalon. But if they could deal with the Old Gods (to re-imprisson them), I don't see why they wouldn't just do it. So I guess they either have something else to do (that is more important than saving one of their planets) or they do fear the power of the Old Gods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magally View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I like how you try and claim people are wrong but cop out so you don't have to actually counter argue anything.
    Because after using the same argument everytime this thread pops up, it gets old. You can go read if you're interested though, look at facts and you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    But the Pantheon only fought the Old Gods that are now imprisoned on Azeroth, and we do have sources that there are more Old Gods (for example the one that is shown by some Arrakoa was stated to not be one of the Old Gods on Azeroth), so with all Old Gods combined, who knows what would happen. The titans haven't shown much of themselves anyways, and they are aware that something's going wrong on Azeroth, else they wouldn't have send Algalon. But if they could deal with the Old Gods (to re-imprisson them), I don't see why they wouldn't just do it. So I guess they either have something else to do (that is more important than saving one of their planets) or they do fear the power of the Old Gods.
    Old Gods are confirmed to exist in other planets so I think it's likely that The Pantheon who has been treveling the universe for very long time should have encountered atleast one of Old Gods in other planets already. The titans also don't have to re imprisson the old gods yet because I think they are watching what we could do or they have lost connection to Azeroth. All of that are of course my speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Old gods were here before titans came to Azeroth...
    What does that have to do with anything I said? The Titans have always been around unlike the Old Gods that must have been brought from somewhere else, as seen in Shadowmoon Valley. I didn't mention who made it first to Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    What does that have to do with anything I said? The Titans have always been around unlike the Old Gods that must have been brought from somewhere else, as seen in Shadowmoon Valley. I didn't mention who made it first to Azeroth.
    Nothing says that Azeroth's Old Gods has been summoned from another world.
    And nothing says that the titans have always been around.

/
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-03-29 at 01:05 PM.

Possible but not probable, the point is right now we know basically nothing important about sargeras, the titans or the old gods, by the time we face them blizzard could have retconned the lore and if they decide to put an end to warcraft story by then surely they make sure that sargeras feel really like the last boss; in the event they decide to continue then someone most powerfull arise.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think 1v1 a old god would win but that is not how the titans fight, they fight in numbers so they win. I do not think the old gods fight in numbers, I never have read them communicating to one another. So while they might be stronger then them they can not kill them collectively which is why the titans win. Though the titans do not even win, it would more be an endless batlle that that are winning but never win.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I think 1v1 a old god would win but that is not how the titans fight, they fight in numbers so they win. I do not think the old gods fight in numbers, I never have read them communicating to one another. So while they might be stronger then them they can not kill them collectively which is why the titans win. Though the titans do not even win, it would more be an endless batlle that that are winning but never win.
    They were actually at war with one another when the Titans showed up. Warlord Zon'ozz in DS was a veteran of those wars, which were described as "endless".

This is all very interesting, but the fact of the matter is that as far as we know the Titan's are more powerful than the old gods, despite the fact that they "might have" killed one of them (a titan, see WoWpedia). Nonetheless, as what tends to happen in fantasy lore, there is usually a supreme being who is more powerful than anyone else (including the main antagonist), and that since it would be very likely that a great, omnipotent being did create the titans, it would make sense that Sargeras may not be the most powerful but certainly he is powerful (as the titans are powerful enough to defeat the old gods) Interestingly enough, mortals (WoW players) have defeated two old gods (C'thun and Yogg-Saron), so to say that the old gods are as or more powerful than the titan's would either be wrong (meaning that the old gods were tied in the war against the titan's because there were simply more of them) or that the titan's aren't really powerful, which would be highly unlikely, as the titan's have completely terraformed worlds and created new races, something the old gods have never accomplished. As far as MoP is going, it would very probable that Y'Shaarj will be a boss (which means that she will be able to be bested by mortals). This, along with C'thun and Yogg-Saron, further reinforces the power differential between the old gods and the titans, and the titan's defeated the old gods despite the fact that they were outnumbered.