Thread: Color Run

Color Run

I was thinking about running a thing called color run. Its where you run a 5k and they throw colors on you while you run. I have never done it and don't know what to expect. Has anyone ever ran in one? And was it fun and worth it?

My Sister has done it and loved every minute of it. She can't wait till it comes back to do it again. I stayed on the side and gave her a face full of green.

They doing it in Kansas City again(I assume that is where you are since your location) I saw it here near the stadiums last year and didn't know what it was. I thought it was a hippie festival or something lol. Judging by the pictures I have seen it looks like a great place to meet women.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    5k color run going to happen in sacramento soon. I am really so exited about it and going to be a part of this event with family and friends. If you also wanna be apart of this then visit bodyonthemove.com/color-dash/ here, you will get all information about this color run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just be careful of your eyes. It's only corn starch, but too much in the eye can be irritating.

And it's definitely a run for fun, not for times or competition. I have done the Color Run a few times, and normally I will stop at the station and let people just cover me from head to toe and I end up crossing the line looking like a rainbow exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker22 View Post
    I was thinking about running a thing called color run. Its where you run a 5k and they throw colors on you while you run. I have never done it and don't know what to expect. Has anyone ever ran in one? And was it fun and worth it?
    I thought it looked interesting but a co-worker ran it and people basically just threw stuff into his face as hard as they could. He said he was coughing up colored crap for a week. So he hated it. Your mileage may vary though.