Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ck301 View Post
    Today I reported my wanted convicted felon friend to the police for a $1000 reward he had on his head.

I don't feel sympathy at all .I cut him out of my life, I will remove and destroy anyone who isn't of value or sustenance to me. Some people call me heartless or cruel but im about to enjoy my $1000. I was supposed to be in his band but the second I leave the band, the friendship was terminated so I do not feel bad about destroying 2 lives and I also reported the person harboring him for an additional reward.

Enjoy the 10-15 years in supermax.
    And i'm santa.

Infracting people for calling him a troll but this thread is still here 1,5 hours later. Imagine everyone making threads where they state something happened in their lives just for the sake of attention. You want this to become facebook 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    If you're such an "exceptionally talented musician" as you'd like to think you are.. Then why aren't you making millions like all the other exceptionally talented musicians? Half of which, aren't even "exceptionally talented". I think if you were, that $1,000 wouldn't mean much to you.. But because you're a probably talentless hack, you'll need it.
    You and I both know that being talented isn't enough to become a well-paid professional musician.

Deleted
    pretty much reads to me: wannabe cop musician turns in friend for 1000 dollars because he cant find girlfriend to support him while he is waiting for his band to become famous, tries to hide this by adding "cool" comments about destroying people who seem to be able to suffer his presence for more than 10 minutes.

Let me know if I missed anything there chief.

I will remove and destroy anyone who isn't of value or sustenance to me
    Seriously, i was going to say "Dude...that's sooo metal!", until i scrolled down and see that OP plays in a death metal band.
    Hey, know your stereotypes :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Senchae View Post
    pretty much reads to me: wannabe cop musician turns in friend for 1000 dollars because he cant find girlfriend to support him while he is waiting for his band to become famous, tries to hide this by adding "cool" comments about destroying people who seem to be able to suffer his presence for more than 10 minutes.

Let me know if I missed anything there chief.
    lol just everything. On final PT test, lot's of puss, band isn't formed yet but have people leaving signed successful band to join mine. Keep it up, it amuses me.

because I do what I enjoy rather than make money.
    >Do what I enjoy rather than make money
    >Turn in friend to make money

Deleted
    Thread should be renamed to "Did my parents do something wrong?", with the content of his posts as our discussion point.

Look, kid, you might get kicks from this but to everyone you just look like a complete tool.

You clearly dont know what friendship is. You dont sell out friends.

Deleted
    What did he do actually?

You did the right thing imo.

I call BS on this.
    Kid is all talk.

Sold my account today. Got $400 so pretty happy. League's a better game anyways ^^.
    Yesterday I had 10 shots in 10 minutes. Then chugged 7 beers. I can keep it down fine. I just end up passing out 2-3 hours into. How can I stay awake all day while drinking like that? Caffeine?
    Honestly your post annoys me to no end. As a person who has personally gone through over 10 6+ hour major surgeries and is not even at the age of 20, man the fuck up seriously. You'll be so doped up off your ass on painkillers you won't feel much after surgery anyways.
    Yeah, gunna go out on a limb here and say this is a stupid fail attempt at a troll.

and fyi, you're not going to become a cop if you've had 10+ "6 hour" major surgeries by the age of 20. They are gunna bring you in, look at your med history and tell you to gtfo.

you did the right thing. it's not your fault he commited those crimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuexx View Post
    I call BS on this.
    Kid is all talk.

Yeah, gunna go out on a limb here and say this is a stupid fail attempt at a troll.

and fyi, you're not going to become a cop if you've had 10+ "6 hour" major surgeries by the age of 20. They are gunna bring you in, look at your med history and tell you to gtfo.
    Haha, holy cow.
    I don't even know what to say to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuexx View Post
    I call BS on this.
    Kid is all talk.

Dudebro hes totally legit bro, he's a super awesome musician cop with the worlds coolest band and the most coolest freinds in the world, why would he lie about that, on the internet of all places?
    This kid is going somewhere and we should all be so lucky as to soak off some of the awesome residue he sheds on a daily basis. I for one hope he will become my BFF forever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    a super awesome musician cop with the worlds coolest band and the most coolest freinds in the world!
    wait, wasn't that the plot line to many, many 80s movies?
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Death metal qualifies as music? Since when? Also, a metalhead cop? Is that supposed to be some sort of plot starter for a sitcom? God, you're such a fucking douchebag. Why the need to tell everyone what you did, btw?
    No need to be disrespectful about music.
    Some of the greatest musicians of our time recognised by all who know anything about music play metal.

OT: You have some real issues. ._.

I can't imagine turning over a friend like that. He/she would need to be a rather crap friend - most likely not a "friend" at all then. What the crime was, may also influence the decision. Like, if somebody I knew hit a child in the street and drove away, and I found out about it. Still, I'd be more inclined to try and convince that person to turn themselves in.

Just be careful this 'friend' of yours doesn't want to pay you a little visit when he finally gets out, OP. He's probably going to spend a lot of his prison time thinking about all manner of gruesome ways to murder the snitch that put him away for $1,000. And if your friend ends up with a burly cellmate who nicknames him "Betty", he WILL come for you. He will find you. And your family. Witness protection program might be a good idea. Just saying.

Yeah I'm closing this. There's no real conversation that can be had at all.

Locked.