have est servers been made yet?

So I really enjoy rift.

I stopped playing because there were almost no EST guilds. I looked for like a month until I gave up. most guild raid like 7-10/11 server time. Which 7 = 10 my time. I cant be up til 2 am raiding because of my job.

let me know...

thanks

Deleted
    have you tried joining an EU guild? i think NA are 5 hours behind Eu so you are playing at about 5/6 (because some parts of Europe are an hour ahead) pm at 10 pm i think?
    People tend to raid EU about 5/6 pm too

i am super bad at maths

Nope.

Trion are based in California. Unlikely we will ever have EST server or just add more servers even.

Deleted
    you should go to the official forums and ask if there are any players in your time zone who play? then start a guild, or get invited to one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

Trion are based in California

The Company is based in Ca, the server farm for North America is based in Dallas Texas and for Europe, Amsterdam The Netherlands

Here's an interesting article explaining a bit about the server functions, bear in mind this is over 2 years old and since then there have been numerous upgrades, both hardware and software.

http://h20435.www2.hp.com/t5/The-Nex...ers/ba-p/61333

The part about on-the-fly language translation would have been very useful for Conquest in Europe, shame it wasn't implemented

For example, as you’re chatting in realtime, the game servers are translating language back and forth so that you don’t need to know French to tell someone living in Paris to get his butt to safety

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smerfnurblin View Post
    So I really enjoy rift.

I stopped playing because there were almost no EST guilds. I looked for like a month until I gave up. most guild raid like 7-10/11 server time. Which 7 = 10 my time. I cant be up til 2 am raiding because of my job.

let me know...

thanks
    While there may not be "EST" servers there is plenty of EST guilds. I've been in one for some time. Just because the physical servers are on a PST zone doesn't mean that EST is obliterated. There is actually many EST guilds that finish raids anywhere from 10:30pm to 12:00pm depending on what suits your needs you just need to keep an eye out for them. If I'm not mistaken the majority of the people in NA live on the eastern side of the continent so it would only make sense that there is a equal or even more EST players. Clicking the clock on your mini map will actually show you your local time if you don't want to see PST btw.

In the past week I've seen a guild advertising for more members than ran raids at 5 EST and at least one that started them at 7. Its been my luck that most I've been with run them around 9pm to midnight EST.

I've never known guilds to stick to the claimed time zone of the server, personally. I don't think that's your, or Trion's best solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsurgeon View Post
    In the past week I've seen a guild advertising for more members than ran raids at 5 EST and at least one that started them at 7. Its been my luck that most I've been with run them around 9pm to midnight EST.

I've never known guilds to stick to the claimed time zone of the server, personally. I don't think that's your, or Trion's best solution.
    what server do you run on? cause like I said I tried.. a lot... so it wasn't because of a lack of will. I did find a handful of est time guilds most of which were pretty deep in progression while I was just hitting 50 myself.

I know its terrible to compare the game to wow but, with est servers I knew I was on a server where mostly everyone raided on our time. As of now I have to constantly hop servers to find one.

When I played WoW we didn't pay a ton of attention to what time zone the server was on It was, at best, a nice place to start your search.

I'm on Deepwood. Keep in mind that people can join other servers' chat channels now, and be ported to other servers for zone events and such, so there's a good bit of advertising from people across the fence.

I don't think you should find yourself overly worried about catching up to people in progression. It's always been doable. There are guilds that accept nothing but those who have already glutted themselves off of other guilds' achievements, but those probably aren't the guilds that will fit your schedule constraints anyway.