Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder when Araxom is gonna post in here about it. I wanna see what he says

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I wonder when Araxom is gonna post in here about it. I wanna see what he says
    Op should check if all the accounts have the same name on them, if they do seems less stolen and more random giving of account.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Op should check if all the accounts have the same name on them, if they do seems less stolen and more random giving of account.
    I haven't looked but they're 4 different emails, why would 1 person have that >< Also at the end of the mail it had, From xxNamexx. Armoried that character and it's level 1.

Blizz still haven't replied, I bet if I posted the uncensored image on the official forums I'd get a blue pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    I haven't looked but they're 4 different emails, why would 1 person have that >< Also at the end of the mail it had, Frp, xxNamexx. Armoried that character and it's level 1.

Blizz still haven't replied, I bet if I posted the uncensored image on the official forums I'd get a blue pretty fast.
    You need a new email for every battle net right? but toon sounds sketchy.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

You need a new email for every battle net right? but toon sounds sketchy.
    Nah I have 3 accounts on the one email, you just pick WOW1 WOW2 whichever you want to log into.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally odd, no way a hacker would IN-GAME mail Account info like that, hackers and scammers stay to things like skype to avoid documentation by blizzard.
    exactly !!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! If you wish to call us in regards to the issue, you can find the numbers for our support team listed in the upper right hand corner of this page. It'll be important for us to get to work on this as soon as possible, as time is of the essence when it comes to account recovery investigations.
    Last edited by Araxom; 2013-03-28 at 10:41 PM.