Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    Like "owned" but with a p in front

this
    10 letters...
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Graciously provided to you Urban Dictionary.
    Which is about as reliable for definitions as Wikipedia is for information(they both can be changed by users). It is a corruption/misspelling of the word owned though so it makes sense to pronounce it as owned, or if you insist on having the "P" pronounced p-owned would also work.

That said I don't use the "word" but if I did I'd use either of the above I mentioned.

Deleted
    I don't, I generally stick to real words so as not to appear like a muppet when speaking to people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Imagine Cartmen saying it. Yeah that's how I do it with his voice and everything.
    This.

But its an entirely made up word based on the made up shorthand for the slang for another word.

Make sense?

Dude just say whatever the hell you want. You can pronounce it 'spanked' if you want its all silliness anyway, as if anyone is going to, or should, take any of it seriously enough to care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof