Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

[Music] Quite possibly the worst song in the world

It's just that awful, I had to close it at 1:20 or so because it was awful.
    For reference, I like Rap like Dre, Eminem, 2Pac etc. I like good music, this is just the epitome of bad.

Credit to Cagen - Frostmourne for finding such a god awful song. I don't know what she was searching for.
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

got to 1:30 before seriously contemplating suicide to get out of watching it, then 2:20 on initial viewing, before realising all the other things i could've done other than wasted precious time of my life. nonetheless, i did watch the entire video. it's definitely an experience everyone should have at least once.

love, cagen. xoxo

I do believe that video actually blinded and deafened me.

I've always wanted a seeing eye dog.

Deleted
    Pretty much every modern rap "song" is crap in my opinion, going on about murder, crack and hoe's etc. What happened to the old school rap that was about partying and having a good time with friends?

Quote Originally Posted by veekaytee View Post
    got to 1:30 before seriously contemplating suicide to get out of watching it, then 2:20 on initial viewing, before realising all the other things i could've done other than wasted precious time of my life. nonetheless, i did watch the entire video. it's definitely an experience everyone should have at least once.

love, cagen. xoxo
    I watched it all, I now curse you,

I raise your crack and see you Lupe Fuentes

i thought it was hard to contend with Lil Wayne - Love Me (Explicit) ft. Drake, Future. of which is just as horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Music is getting worse and worse in my opinion, especially with teens these days being so into rap and dubstep

Deleted
    I'm not the biggest rap fan or critic, but I do enjoy some 90's stuff but damn... This shit is just terrible. They could've at least given it a half decent beat.

It's pretty bad imo, but I've seen worse.
    Anyone have the link to that 12 year olds screamo rock band song? I think it was called, "Spikes In My Eyes" or something....
    I remember people posting it not too long ago on the forums.

Edit:

Ah found it!
    Last edited by Libram; 2013-03-28 at 04:06 PM.

that was pretty damn bad... but i still think i've seen one worse, sadly...

it's more an insult of the human race in general being so retarded and paying for this music...after all if no-one gives them money they won't make this shit.

that gangster video was so unoriginal its unreal me and my mates drinking a bottle of absinthe can write that shit in under an hour, get a black guy with gold chains to sing it, job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    was really hoping one of them would get their arm caught in her huge earrings and rip it. didn't happen. pretty devo'd.

I think "The Harlem Shake" is the worse song ever but that is just my opinion.

But this one is really bad as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    It's pretty bad imo, but I've seen worse.
    Anyone have the link to that 12 year olds screamo rock band song? I think it was called, "Spikes In My Eyes" or something....
    I remember people posting it not too long ago on the forums.
    this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=N8F5YSA1Oz0 ?

this is probably the worst thing in existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=N8F5YSA1Oz0 ?

this is probably the worst thing in existence.
    I edited my post after a few short second of searching. Take a look if you dare. >: )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    I watched it all, I now curse you,

And I present to you the worst band in the history of the world.

"Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I think "The Harlem Shake" is the worse song ever but that is just my opinion.

But this one is really bad as well.
    I have Bassnectar as a playlist on my Pandora. It put Harlem Shake on one time. I had to quickly alt tab to thumbs it down so it'd never play again.
    How it thought Harlem Shake was anything like Bassnectar is beyond me.
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Should be in the music forum, also "Stupid Hoe" - Nikki
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

What the fuck is this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Oxyra View Post
    I have Bassnectar as a playlist on my Pandora. It put Harlem Shake on one time. I had to quickly alt tab to thumbs it down so it'd never play again.
    How it thought Harlem Shake was anything like Bassnectar is beyond me.
    Roflmao I feel bad for ya.

I lissened to HS one time for like 15sec and stopped and I have grown really tired of hearing it on my tv.

I personally feel that there trying to cash in on what Psy did with gangman style and that wasn't all that grand ether.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD