Poll: Bets nerdscreams of all time :

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nerd screams are the worst part of every kill video they're in. They're all annoying and stupid and I don't understand why anyone cares about their reactions. Then again I don't get why people even care about the world first race anyways.

for a majority of people if you skip to the end of this video that is what killing bosses now a days for the first time is like lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thy-Cr5nCQY

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, my best is Paragon vs Rag 25 HC but assuming with the poll here, I'd say LK Paragon kill.

The best Nerdscream is Garrosh.

i voted for sk gaming but holy shit BL screams are to die for ... so much passion

Deleted
    I'l go with the mimiron one of those because of the Swedish guy yelling, he sounds so happy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by torn View Post
    i voted for sk gaming but holy shit BL screams are to die for ... so much passion
    Yeah those BL guys can really scream

If u check some of their first kills vids u will find allways those type of nerdscreams. They really enjoy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Nerd screams are the worst part of every kill video they're in. They're all annoying and stupid and I don't understand why anyone cares about their reactions. Then again I don't get why people even care about the world first race anyways.
    Aye, i find it quite disturbing. Referring to the screams, not people who care.
    True, they accomplished something before everyone else. But damn... i'd scream like that if i won one million dollars only.
    It just feels too much.

Deleted
    Blood Legion nerdscreams after killing Lei Shen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLIEG8CJPM8

Now tell me they cant scream

Add Method Vs. Kiljaeden

it tops every nerdscreaming uve ever heard
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]