Question 25 man heroic - Jin'rokh down, now what?

Trying to figure out which boss should be next.

Looking at the numbers, it seems a lot of 25 mans are going either Horridon or Tortos.

I know there's a bat kite strat for Tortos, but we only have a Protection Warrior and Guardian Druid (no monk tank). With enough slows, it seems like the kiting of the bats by the warrior might be possible in 25 man, but I haven't come across any videos showing that.

We have a pretty balanced DPS, about 8 melee, the rest ranged.

Our healers are also pretty balanced: resto shaman, resto druid, mw monk, holy pally, disc priest, & holy priest.

Any help in the right direction would be nice.

Btw, here's the WoWProgress showing number of guild kills on 25 man only....
    Last edited by Git; 2013-03-28 at 04:30 PM.

You skipped all of the previous bosses and went straight to Ji'kun?

Deleted
    read again fangless

Jin'rokh = Ji'kun

They are the same boss

Go for Horridon next

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like for 25 what you would want to do is go Horridon > Tortos. If you kill them on the same reset work on Megaera and then proceed to work on the instance in a linear fashion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thehordemage View Post
    Jin'rokh = Ji'kun

They are the same boss
    What.... ?

We downed Tortos last week as a 25 man with a warrior kiting. We originally tried having a DK do it, but it did not seem possible so we had our warrior give it a try and after 2-3 attempts he had it down pact. We had a hunter following and keeping him MD'ed basically the entire fight to lessen the stress of picking everything up himself.