The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

How can I tell if I killed Oondesta?

Found a few different macros around the net, but none of them seem to work right for Oondesta. Anyone know of a sure way of telling if i killed Oon this week?

Deleted
    I have an algorithm for you.

1. Did you kill Oondasta this week? Yes - go to 2. No - go to 3.
    2. You killed Oondasta. END
    3. You didn't kill Oondasta. END

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol. See that would work, except i do it on 6 toons a week. So it's hard to remeber.

Here is working macro for Sha, Galleon, Oondasta, Nalak and Trove of the Thunder King.
    It will print names in green (done) or red (not done).
    If you want, I can modify it slightly to print something like "<boss> done/not done".

Code:
    /run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Sha = 32099, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519, Trove = 32609}) do print(format("%s%s\124r",IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00" or "\124cffff0000", k)) end

10+ Year Old Account
    If you do it on so many characters that you forget which have or have not done it; you need to drop some of those characters, or takes some ginko.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

That macro is not displaying correctly for Oondasta on any of the characters that I've done him on this week. It's accurate otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just download this addon http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/world-boss-status

It tells you all the world bosses you have killed on the current reset.

I would recommend all of you saying that "this macro works" or "this addon works" try it yourself. Currently nothing works for Oondasta (and Oondasta only).
    The weekly hidden quest that everything relies on to be marked as completed is simply not marked as completed (id 32519)

@ OP: Currently nothing works, you have to remember it yourself. What I personally do is not kill Sha until I killed Oondasta on that specific character so it serves as a marker for me.
    Last edited by Shauren; 2013-03-28 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    That macro is not displaying correctly for Oondasta on any of the characters that I've done him on this week. It's accurate otherwise.
    Hum... I could have sworn, that it worked for me after my servers first kill...
    If that weekly-quest is not flagged complete, then I don't know of any other way to retrieve that information.

The addon linked above doesn't work for me either, so I wonder if there is something on my end that is keeping Oondasta being flagged correctly? Curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm thats weird. The addon works for me.

the macro works except for Oondasta... I was wondering if that's the correct # for him but can't find it anywhere.. my google-fu is weak today.

Keep the bag of gold until next week so you remember, that's what I did on my alts for sha and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Keep the bag of gold until next week so you remember, that's what I did on my alts for sha and stuff.
    Not actually a bad idea.