Tortos 10HC- Slowing Turtles

Wiping the whole night in Tortos i'd say our main concern is that we don't slow enough the turtles. I've seen many videos, like this one for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WfopfvV-f4 and we don't slow them that much :/ Whats that in the video? Another tips for the boss please? It's been a pain in the ass

Affliction warlocks slow them 70% with curse of exhaustion.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Affliction warlocks slow them 70% with curse of exhaustion.
    And your affliction warlock will hate you all by how difficult it is to maintain if they are doing it solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Defaulty View Post
    And your affliction warlock will hate you all by how difficult it is to maintain if they are doing it solo.
    Someone has to do the shitty jobs The 70% slow makes it a lot easier. As long as 1 dies single target slows should do fine. (Mages can glyph Frostfire Bolt for a rotational single target slow quite easily for example)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoushi View Post
    Someone has to do the shitty jobs The 70% slow makes it a lot easier. As long as 1 dies single target slows should do fine. (Mages can glyph Frostfire Bolt for a rotational single target slow quite easily for example)
    frost fire bolt slows only 40%..

Deleted
    why is it difficult? soulburn coex as soon as the turtles are right under Tortos, kill one during the first coex (15s), slow the high one again and soulburn coex the low one if needed or soulburn coex both if they are close to each other. shards arent an issue on this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodt View Post
    why is it difficult? soulburn coex as soon as the turtles are right under Tortos, kill one during the first coex (15s), slow the high one again and soulburn coex the low one if needed or soulburn coex both if they are close to each other. shards arent an issue on this fight.
    This is what I was doing on our attempts last night. Seemed to work.

As a war tank picking up adds I have time to slow. Piercing howl spam keeps them at bay.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you have a Dk with chillblains, he can slow them all easy also.

DPS war howling when they come out then use the lock slow

1 button aoe.

Deleted
    Affliction warlock have to aoe exhaust when turtles appears, then you nuke one of them, when there are 2 turtles one will be slowed by the warlock and the another one by other class for example a boomkin (it's my work on my main).

I killed tortos hc quite easy doing it.

Deleted
    Even healing druid can slow turtles (the first to die so he doesn't have to refresh).

Deleted
    Curse of Exhaustion is your friend. Check my PoV to see how slot the turtles are

We re-kiled it this week withouth our Warlock and it was a pain, so we resorted to monk-kiting instead.