Thread: How's life?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

How's life?

How is life going for you guys?

Mines going better, I'm in therapy again. So my angers under control and I'm happy.

I just signed a contract that will change my career for the best, 1v1 training with one of the best real estate investors in Oklahoma.

I also got a BMW for only a 500 dollars, It has some paint problems and the engine was screwed.

But my friend hooked me up for giving him a place to live for 6 months, so he fixed everything.

Oh and I changed my hair style too... and I wear suits all the time.

Life good, how about you guys?

shit as usual, getting used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Its great
    Just finnished my education and I am now working as a powerline technician.
    and just bought an appartment for me and my girlfriend that we are moving into next monday.
    I am Happy

Deleted
    Its perfect right now, couldn't be better.

Deleted
    Just finished my 1st series of blogging for a private company, (It was about N.E.E.T's, and my experience of being one)

I received a letter inviting me to a formal interview with my boss (On my apprenticeship) My college timetable will 1 day out of 5 but all day, and the other 4 days will be working as a support tech in the college IT dept or doing jobs for the firm outside/ within Cambridge (Doing a HND + some CISCO qualifications, which could allow me to attend Uni but im still unsure)

Thankfully, im turning my life around due to help from the private company - and help from some kind posters here in motivation, and personal experiences.

(I also went shopping for a snazzy suit and shoes, feel like £100)

I wish to help my brother though, he's autistic and has anger problems - but he loves cooking, so perhaps he could attend college to study it. Instead of claiming benefits...

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Just finished my 1st series of blogging for a private company, (It was about N.E.E.T's, and my experience of being one)

I received a letter inviting me to a formal interview with my boss (On my apprenticeship) My college timetable will 1 day out of 5 but all day, and the other 4 days will be working as a support tech in the college IT dept or doing jobs for the firm outside/ within Cambridge (Doing a HND + some CISCO qualifications, which could allow me to attend Uni but im still unsure)

Thankfully, im turning my life around due to help from the private company - and help from some kind posters here in motivation, and personal experiences.

(I also went shopping for a snazzy suit and shoes, feel like £100)

I wish to help my brother though, he's autistic and has anger problems - but he loves cooking, so perhaps he could attend college to study it. Instead of claiming benefits...
    Doesnt a good suit make you feel like a hundred bucks?

Deleted
    That sounds nice. Good things.

My life I don't care enough about lol. I'm waiting to move so I can game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeydeath View Post
    Doesnt a good suit make you feel like a hundred bucks?
    Pffffft, British master race reporting in. (££££££)

But yeah, felt a lot smarter in a suit - never thought of using one for an interview, but the market i want to enter requires some professionalism + I cant help but shake my head at not using one for my first job. (It was a temp sure, but ah well!)

---------- Post added 2013-03-28 at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tenver View Post
    That sounds nice. Good things.

My life I don't care enough about lol. I'm waiting to move so I can game.
    Living in, or around Cambridge - is pretty expensive, that coupled with my pay (Roughly 280 a week, but i have to pay a band of some sort of tax i think) means im staying at home unless i decide to attend uni after my apprenticeship or be offered a full time job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Life's not bad at all.

Job is going well.

Got almost enough money to buy my lady an engagement ring.

Bought and have been loving my new Ukulele.

Got a Steam Punk Convention coming up.

Life is pretty good atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching anime.

Playing WoW.

Life's going pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty well for me.

Just recently moved in together with my girlfriend and we are still trying to get settled in. Few boxes here and there still but not bad.

Learning to play guitar as well, which has been all sorts of fun

So yea, life is not too shabby as of now.

My life is going smoothly, everyday is insipid with no surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    taking forever
    I like sandwiches

Eh, I had a rough patch for awhile but now it's over. My life is slowly improving day by day so all in all life for me is pretty good right now. I'm happy with it.
    Yep

Deleted
    testing testing i am testing

My life is like a black hole, eternally sucking up all forms of happiness or joy. Only sorrow and a bleak feeling of apathy fills my hollow soul.

Graduating College yay real world haha

10+ Year Old Account
    I am on track to getting a girlfriend, for the first time in awhile.
    I have almost finished catching up on all my failed classes and missing assignments in high school, so I will be able to graduate.
    This last month of school is going to be pretty easy and fun.
    I must say life is Pretty good right now.

Deleted
    It can be better but meah ...